Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
corbyfox1884

Nigel , if you need some help at 12.30 on Saturday , look no further....

Nige , get this in the dressing room and make sure our boys realise the consequences of forever being remembered as that group of players who had the chance to get promoted but blew it dramatically in the final quarter of the season ..'the nearly men who should have done it with ease ' . They owe it to the club to put this right . Defeat is not an option . If they walk off the City ground at full time without the win , it means they haven't given enough .. they should be crawling off on all fours with no more than an ounce of energy left . We would be , and we would do it every single game given half the chance .

At times like this , I think to myself , what would Jock Wallace do and say ?

"If you don't have confidence, you'll always find a way not to win."

"You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your comfort zone.

"It is only through work and strife that either the team or an individual moves on to greatness. The great man is always the man of mighty effort, and usually the man whom grinding need has trained to mighty effort."

"The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt."

"Spirit ... has fifty times the strength and staying power of brawn and muscle."

"Continuous effort -- not strength or intelligence -- is the key to unlocking our potential."

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."

"Train, don't strain."

"The five S's of sports success are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit."

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning move.

-

Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Inspiration cannot be willed, though it can be wooed.

Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.

Nothing will work unless you do.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination.

If you want to be the best,

Work harder than the rest.

If you don't want to be the best,

Just work like the rest.

Please boys one more game for me, I think I will be gone next week like all the people on foxes talk want, let's just lose by one goal that will keep them happy.

Or

This is the biggest game you've ever played in, so lets get out there and play like its the biggest game your ever guna play in and get a ****ing win.

"He who hesitates is lost"

Just put a picture of the league table on the dressing room wall. If that, along with the circumstances of the match itself, doesn't motivate a player then I question whether he should be in our squad.

Archived