Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

Now Sky not showing us, can we please have beamback

Hopefully the club will set this up. I wrote last week to enquire, and they said they have to wait until after last weekend to make a decision . Understandably so. It would be good to give something back to the fans too if they could put this on

Suggested a big screen myself the other week. Can only think of advantages for the club... They get fans in the ground to watch it together, and they can even make money via drink and food sales etc

Where will they be getting the pictures from though?

Tv??like when they show the goals on sky and bbc, well palace are doing it for there trip to millwall so guess it would be the same thing

Tv??like when they show the goals on sky and bbc, well palace are doing it for there trip to millwall so guess it would be the same thing

There's no reason to suggest that if there wasn't a full OB facility for the FLS, we couldn't contract a production unit (or use the units hired by the BBC/FL to film and beam the game back for us. That might increase the price of a ticket to something like £10 but it's plausible.

Remember the club did that for the Forest game which we won 3-0 when they experimented with producing match DVD's, so it has previous and could well happen.

Hope it does too, I'd love to see people's images of thousands of fans facing a couple of big screens on the pitch!

If we pull this off being at the KP will be in some ways better than being at the game!!

**** off will it! lol

Whatever makes you feel better sweetheart

Just emailed the council about it.

They're are so many reasons why the council wouldnt show it on the big screen in the city centre.

1) They wont want a load of drunk football fans in the city centre, especially if we lose

2) It would have to be stewarded/policed in some way. Who would pay for that?

3) I doubt they have the setup for that screen to do a live football beamback like that. Simple enough if it was on sky, but in this case its not just a case of switching a tv channel on.

If it happens, it will most likely be at the stadium. Its seated, easily stewarded plus they have the facilities/expertise to do it quite easily.

Ticket office don't think there will be one, but half the bitches in there don't know what there on about

The same ticket office that managed to sell 800 forest tickets in 2 days and then 1200 tickets in 3 hours? Hmmm

They're are so many reasons why the council wouldnt show it on the big screen in the city centre.

1) They wont want a load of drunk football fans in the city centre, especially if we lose

2) It would have to be stewarded/policed in some way. Who would pay for that?

3) I doubt they have the setup for that screen to do a live football beamback like that. Simple enough if it was on sky, but in this case its not just a case of switching a tv channel on.

If it happens, it will most likely be at the stadium. Its seated, easily stewarded plus they have the facilities/expertise to do it quite easily.

They could set up a fan village thing and charge people to enter they could also charge companies to sell food there that would more than cover costs. Also Crystal palace are beaming their game back which isn't on sky so it can be done.

They could set up a fan village thing and charge people to enter they could also charge companies to sell food there that would more than cover costs. Also Crystal palace are beaming their game back which isn't on sky so it can be done.

Yeah I know it can be quite easily done - if you have all the equipment to do it, which I doubt the council have. They wont want to spend money on getting a load of outside contractors. We know the stadium has all the equipment/skills in place to do it quite easily. They transmit the game up on the big screens every time we play at home. I think its entirely down to whether the club can be arsed. I think its a pretty piss poor show if they dont do it.

Yeah I know it can be quite easily done - if you have all the equipment to do it, which I doubt the council have. They wont want to spend money on getting a load of outside contractors. We know the stadium has all the equipment/skills in place to do it quite easily. They transmit the game up on the big screens every time we play at home. I think its entirely down to whether the club can be arsed. I think its a pretty piss poor show if they dont do it.

I agree. This is an opportunity for the club to give something back to the fans

**** off will it! lol

Whatever makes you feel better sweetheart

What a willy puller. I'm GOING to the game! My point is should it happen we're gonna be made to stay behind, won't be coming out the ground singing, I'm pretty sure Forest will be about baying for blood. Furthermore if you were at the KP you'd head straight into town on a right bender whereas we'll be shepherded out of Nottingham ASAP.

That's why I put, 'in some ways'

Sweetheart.

Archived