Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

Now Sky not showing us, can we please have beamback

Do you work for the club or something??? One person in here has heard the club are looking into it, but no one in the ticket office knows nothing about it!!

Hmm perhaps the powers that be who actually sort out the beam back will only tell the ticket office IF it actually going to happen? I certainly don't tell my staff all of the things that MIGHT happen in the future because a lot of them won't happen. Certainly for myself I only tell my staff facts, not plans.

I presume that the decision makers might just operate in a similar way?

A ticket office who should know about it if it were to happen. Afterall, they would have to sell tickets for it...Its a ticket office for god sake.

Why? Why would the hierarchy of the club let the ticket office staff know what they are going to plan. They will tell them when/if it comes to fruit. I don't get told at work what the hierarchy are planning. Its a business. They sell tickets, that is all.

Hmm perhaps the powers that be who actually sort out the beam back will only tell the ticket office IF it actually going to happen? I certainly don't tell my staff all of the things that MIGHT happen in the future because a lot of them won't happen. Certainly for myself I only tell my staff facts, not plans.

At last.

Under normal circumstances, I agree. This match however is saturday dinner. That leaves 3 days now. I really do think the ticket office would be making plans for ticket sales by now if it were to happen. Otherwise they wont sell enough to recoup the money,

I'm no expert but it can't be that hard, somebody higher up will load onto their system what seats are available, and when we, the hopeful customer entered we say right me old fruit, I would like to purchase a ticket and sit in Block xx Row xx seat xx, the PTD (Professional Ticket Distributor) takes a jolly good look on their screen to see what is available. Presses print and hey presto. Your ticket is served.

Tbh I would be surprised if it goes ahead anyway.

Depends on your management style and the contractual flexibility of your staff, I'd certainly let my staff know of what maybe ahead. If LCFC were serious about this then they need to be sure they'd have sufficient staff to manage it at short notice considering many of them are probably going to be at the live game, assuming that's where a lot of the tickets went.

This may also be a reason why they might not actually bother.

To be honest, with it being a big screen or two, do they really need set seats? Why can;t it be pay-on-the-door in addition to advance sales but unreserved seating?

Your view of the screen will be the view of the screen, it won't be like having a preference in the ground with the match going on in front of you...

To be honest, with it being a big screen or two, do they really need set seats? Why can;t it be pay-on-the-door in addition to advance sales but unreserved seating?

Your view of the screen will be the view of the screen, it won't be like having a preference in the ground with the match going on in front of you...

You can't enter the stadium through the turnstiles without a ticket, even when they have small crowds for the U21 you still need to go to the TO to get a £3 ticket before you can get in.

It pisses me off when other clubs can do it, but it looks like we ain't, well i bet most at the club have got there tickets so they don't give a **** about the ones without!! Wish hadn't of give me Nate my ticket for the home end now ! Me own fault

It won't be inside the stadium anyway well not on the pitch side of things, if it does happen it will be in the lounges/halls where they have the bar/food.

Hopefully we will hear something by Thursday at the latest.

Its happening pitchside at palace tonight on their big screens aswell as the concourses/bar

Archived