Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

Now Sky not showing us, can we please have beamback

I emailed leicester city and they said

'Thank you for your email. The club are currently looking in to the possibility of showing the match here at King Power Stadium, I know the discussion have been on-going since the weekend but as yet no decision has been made.

The club may make an announcement regarding this should there be anything we can do to make this happen.'

Take what you like from this but i think they are just making excuses as there is something they can do to make it happen.

Someone has just posted on the lcfc FB page that sky have said that there are 4 games to choose from on the red button with us being one. ..... sorry to go over old ground if it's wrong but anyone else see it?

Someone has just posted on the lcfc FB page that sky have said that there are 4 games to choose from on the red button with us being one. ..... sorry to go over old ground if it's wrong but anyone else see it?

Highly doubt that somehow. Not listed on their site either.

Game v Forest is being shown live at Wheel Inn, Oadby. Landlord has got access to an overseas tv station via satellite.

The landlord has said yesterday it's now not being shown as it is not being streamed via Al Jazeera anymore!

Guest MattP

Do people really think the club even considered it? Course they didn't, didn't even try and make it look like they did.

Just seen that on the side panel on sky sports news if so that will be great

Just seen that on the side panel on sky sports news if so that will be great

Not sure... according to the Sky website...

Hull City host Cardiff City at the KC Stadium on the final matchday of the npower Championship. Press the red button for Watford v Leeds United at Vicarage Road. Also in HD

We are NOT ON SKY this weekend.

Sky have 55 games to show from the NPC per season. They have shown 53 thus far, and have two, yes that's TWO games left. Let me repeat that... TWO.

Hull-Cardiff and Watford-Leeds are the games being shown.

How many is that. TWO.

53+2= 55

Forest-Leicester will not be shown.

FFS

Archived