Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eye666

Forest game on Sky...?

NO - jesus christ

stop shooting people down that are asking a genuine question, people often have a lot of commitments with family, work etc. That sarcastic response is just idiotic

and for the record, i don;t have a clue whats going on either regarding if its being shown on sky or not

stop shooting people down that are asking a genuine question, people often have a lot of commitments with family, work etc. That sarcastic response is just idiotic

and for the record, i don;t have a clue whats going on either regarding if its being shown on sky or not

I'm as eager as anyone else hence I bother reading these threads.

If the poster would of looked 2 threads down to the "LCFC live streaming thread", he would of got his answer.

Hull City v Cardiff City Hull City v Cardiff City (Kick-off 12.45pm). Coverage of the Championship encounter from the final day of the regular season, held at the KC Stadium. Hull need to at least match Watford's result against Leeds United to earn automatic promotion to the Premier League, but have failed to win any of their last three matches and face a potentially difficult task against the league champions. Watford v Leeds United can be seen on the interactive service. - Looks like Watford game is on the red button, but SKY are powerful and do what they want, could well be on the red button.

@BertLcfc: #lcfc v #nffc WILL be accessible on Sky sports via the red button this Saturday.

That's wrong, deleted it now. Was going from what someone else has said.

Looking at it, doesn't seen like it will be.

Got a mate who works for Sky in London been told that they don't have enough TV production crews to do the Leicester game as well as the other games due to televising the Swindon v Brentford game at 7:20pm. Logistical nightmare I'm told.

Edit: Before you say it only takes a couple cameras it should be easy. Go look up TV production and see what it equates to.

Incorrect,.....its being shown at St Andrews FC, they have streamed quite a few games that havent been on Sky,..

But isn't it now not available on Al Jazeera, show St Andrews FC won't be streaming it either? This is the impression I am getting. I think all these pubs were relying on it being on Al Jazeera in order to show it. I may be wrong.

Edit: Two above posts beat me to it!

NO it is correct it is NOT getting streamed anywhere .

wowowowowowoooowooo

Just because Al Jerzera don't have it doesn't mean it's not being streamed ANYWHERE. Might be able to pick up a dodgey stream from somewhere.

wowowowowowoooowooo

Just because Al Jerzera don't have it doesn't mean it's not being streamed ANYWHERE. Might be able to pick up a dodgey stream from somewhere.

Some people are soooo touchy arent they Manwell,...until they change their Facebook page to say they arent showing it anymore I will still be going down there to watch it..!

Some people are soooo touchy arent they Manwell,...until they change their Facebook page to say they arent showing it anymore I will still be going down there to watch it..!

I'd be more inclined to stay at home and try and pick up and internet stream off here you've prolly got more chance. I think most of the public houses were intending on showing Al Jerzera, it's defo not on Sky.

Archived