Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Youngy and Stringer

I'm glad I didn't listen to the radio, or I would of probably actually pissed myself.

That wouldn't of been very good would it, I could of definitely been classed as Bernie's replacement then :(

I had to go for a pebble dash with about 10mins left... and that was after a nervous poo before kickoff

Just thought you'd like to know.

Playoffs will be unbearable on the radio for anyone who can't get to either game or no doubt watch on Sky

It was a great listen today. Never listened to a match in such a state before though. 

The build up to the winner was horrible. It sounded like a golden chance but seemed like time stood still in the build up!

Some of Stringers commentating over the season has been quality, and Alan's a good co-commentator - especially during the good times. Decent pairing.

It was a great listen today. Never listened to a match in such a state before though.

The build up to the winner was horrible. It sounded like a golden chance but seemed like time stood still in the build up!

Some of Stringers commentating over the season has been quality, and Alan's a good co-commentator - especially during the good times. Decent pairing.

They are really, and yes it did feel like forever during the build up, very good commentary that was. And the reaction for the goal was one of true Leicester fans

Considering the battering Stringer gave Pearson in the post match interview after Watford it certainly would have been fun to listen to!

Ive been in Italy then America working so have missed a few weeks - what did he say? 

The reaction when it went in was unreal. Really hope someone puts it online for download. What a ring tone that would be.

Don't understand the stick Stringer gets to be honest. I think he's an asset to us supporters and I'd be disappointed if he (perhaps inevitably) leaves for London. I mean, no offence to Jason Bourne but would you want him as main City correspondent? 

Anyone found a clip of Stringer and Young when the winning goal went in?

you can hear it on the video clip that davieG put up .

I listened to them as i couldn't get a ticket and i think any fan could do there job i also think when i have been to games and thought the refereeing was ok and turn the radio on they make it sound like the referee had the worst game imaginable i get very annoyed listening to them.

When Stringer said ''I can see a goal coming'' or something like that, I thought ''Oh shut up there's only a few minutes left and it's 1-1'', but when we scored...

They did a great job today

Wasn't that 2-2 hehe...

Archived