Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Youngy and Stringer

They get a lot of crap on here.

But today they showed what true supporters they are.

:chant:  :chant:  :chant:

They get a lot of crap on here.

But today they showed what true supporters they are.

:chant:  :chant:  :chant:

Yep, usually me... Today they were brilliant, even before the winner...

I'd stopped listening to the radio before today, because of how negative Stringe made everything sound... or how down Youngy can be if we're not playing a clogger who kisses the badge every 2mins

Enjoyed them today, did a good job

You realise the "Allez les Bleus" is going to go down as an unforgettable soundbite in the club's history. One of those things that will get played before kickoff, in the background on LCFC songs and the like.

Time to come out of the closet and declare my love on here for Stringer and Youngy. Listening to the playback of the rather muted commentary of those classic Claridge goals, I'd take Ian's passion any day, even if it does grate occasionally.

And Alan Young is a good assistant commentator. He's miles ahead of Steve "Let's Talk About Me" Walsh.

Long may their radio partnership continue - hopefully in the Prem next year!!!!! :scarf:

:pearson:  < And THIS GUY. :wub:

Today was genuinely the best radio commentary ive ever heard. Sure it may be biased due to the result etc but I loved it. Credit where its due, say what you like about them, they love the club as much as any of us. 

I'm glad I didn't listen to the radio, or I would of probably actually pissed myself.

That wouldn't of been very good would it, I could of definitely been classed as Bernie's replacement then :(

Love them, love the City, love everything at the moment.  :scarf:

Looking forward to Natalie Jackson's take on all this on EMT. No doubt a Play-Off-Disappointment Special live from Fawaz Al-Fasawi's massive house.

Fair play to Youngy in particular, in the face of adversity he always believed we'd make the play-offs.

I expect passion from them because I know they do care, they are never short on that. But today they described the action really well considering it was such a pulsating game. Usually I give them a bit of stick for not doing that but today they were very good.

Archived