Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

The only way is Schlupp

I understand why people like the idea of him at LB because of the pace and ability to attack but if you look at those Forest highlights, he's all over the place positionally. Granted, it takes time to get used a new position and he could turn into a very good full back but I just much prefer the idea of him playing as a forward.

He seems to have more of the attributes to be a striker or winger. He is very, very raw but he has to be one of the most gifted players in this country to play in 3 positions like that as well as he can. Its also pretty impressive the different roles he can play as a striker and I reckon as long as we're patient with him, he could achieve anything he wants.

If Konch is fit, I'd get him back in then toss a coin as to whether we play Jeff or Nuge on Thursday.

how about we change nothing and keep the team thats done well over the last few weeks and get to the final..

well Nugent wasn't in THAT side until the last game so he should be dropped then ...

i like him i would play him as a striker he misses chances but he seems to get himself so many it doesn't matter. He seems to score a lot as well for me when played as a striker. I don't like him on the wing though and prefer konchesky as LB.

Depends on the game. Take the next two against watford - at home I'd have schlupp left back with dyer in front, away I'd have konch with schlupp in front to track back. Gotta smash them with pace at ours, then bring in some experience away to (hopefully!) See it out.

Depends on the game. Take the next two against watford - at home I'd have schlupp left back with dyer in front, away I'd have konch with schlupp in front to track back. Gotta smash them with pace at ours, then bring in some experience away to (hopefully!) See it out.

The only problem is Watford nullified our pace last time with Anya, he is quick and Lloyd struggled

Rate Schlupp highly but would much rather have Konchesky back on Thursday, Gets stick very unjustly, and there is no chance he would have got done like Schlupp did with a pass on Saturday that led to them having a player one on one who should have scored if it wasn't for a bad touch.

There's absolutely no chance that Konch would have provided that pass for Knocky to start the move that ended up with the winning goal at Forest.  And didn't Schlupp make two good clearances off the line, too?

Archived