Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PegguyArphexad

Boston, Massachusetts

Whilst I'm lucky enough to find myself travelling around at the moment I have the misfortune of being away for such an important game. Foxestalk people; does anyone know of a place to watch the game in Boston?

Cheers!

I have the same problem. In LA for a few days but found this website: http://www.worldsoccerbars.com/los-angeles-soccer-bars

There might be something on there to guide you towards a bar or pub showing it. I'm gonna try a few of the bars listed and see if my luck is in.

Anyone happen to know of anywhere definitely showing it in or around LA?

Whilst I'm lucky enough to find myself travelling around at the moment I have the misfortune of being away for such an important game. Foxestalk people; does anyone know of a place to watch the game in Boston?

Cheers!

It's on The BeiN Channel, 620 on DirecTv.

There are many soccer pubs in Boston, try calling "The Banshee" to make sure they have BeIN (617) 436-9747. The address is 934 Dorchester Avenue

I have the same problem. In LA for a few days but found this website: http://www.worldsoccerbars.com/los-angeles-soccer-bars

There might be something on there to guide you towards a bar or pub showing it. I'm gonna try a few of the bars listed and see if my luck is in.

Anyone happen to know of anywhere definitely showing it in or around LA?

The English pub in santa Monica (kings head?) should def be showing it and there were football fans in the grove last time I was there. Whether the same crew are about watching matches I don't know, was a few years ago.

Cheers!

If you can't find anywhere, pop over to Skeggy - There's bound to be a pub somewhere showing it  :ph34r:

Found one and managed to get all the drunk Americans sat at the bar to support Leicester. Was lots of fun when Nugent scored 'the top right headed conversion'!!!

Glad you found a bar to watch it in and well done on the missionary work !!

The English pub in santa Monica (kings head?) should def be showing it and there were football fans in the grove last time I was there. Whether the same crew are about watching matches I don't know, was a few years ago.

Thanks for the tip - went here and had a great time with mostly the whole place to myself :)

Archived