Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BHAFC Leicester

Good Luck LCFC Tonight.

Just stating the obvious really.Having watched the Brentford game,and having watched the Foxes v Watford at home,I can't see anything but a tight,tense game.I hope i'm wrong and you give them a hiding though.

Well we certainly never make things easy for ourselves so you're probably spot on. Be nice to have a 2 goal lead to take back to their place but as long as we are still in it Sunday ill be happy.

How's the confidence from you lot against palace?

I too wish Leicester City all the best for tonight's game and the return fixture on Sunday.

We know we can do it, we have the players and the talent to overcome this second string Italian side.

Let's go out and do it!!

I too wish Leicester City all the best for tonight's game and the return fixture on Sunday.

We know we can do it, we have the players and the talent to overcome this second string Italian side.

Let's go out and do it!!

Haha yeah it's more like a Europa League qualifying round match lol

Well we certainly never make things easy for ourselves so you're probably spot on. Be nice to have a 2 goal lead to take back to their place but as long as we are still in it Sunday ill be happy.

How's the confidence from you lot against palace?

I think the general consensus is that we should beat them over the two legs going on current form.But personally,I have doubts,I have been watching them too long to shout from the rooftops about them.I just have this feeling that something will happen somewhere,or we'll hit the sefl-destruct button somewhere along the line and end up disappointed.We're similar to Leicester in many ways,most of the fans are realistic about our chances,and know the play-offs are a whole different thing altogether.For example we were lucky to get a draw against your lads at home,and we got bunged 3-1 by Watford at home too,but I couldn't predict what would happen if we meet either of you two in the final,should we get there in the first place.

I think the general consensus is that we should beat them over the two legs going on current form.But personally,I have doubts,I have been watching them too long to shout from the rooftops about them.I just have this feeling that something will happen somewhere,or we'll hit the sefl-destruct button somewhere along the line and end up disappointed.We're similar to Leicester in many ways,most of the fans are realistic about our chances,and know the play-offs are a whole different thing altogether.For example we were lucky to get a draw against your lads at home,and we got bunged 3-1 by Watford at home too,but I couldn't predict what would happen if we meet either of you two in the final,should we get there in the first place.

The thing that worries me about us and could be said for you too I think is we don't have a hugely prolific striker that is going to scare a defence. Ok we have Nuge and Wood who are more than capable of scoring but it's just not the same as palace with Glenn Murray or Watford with Vydra and Deeney.

I think you are in a similar boat with CMS, may be wrong?

I think we should take inspiration from what Bayern and Dortmund did in the first leg of their semi's.  Pretty much killed them off on the night.  It didn't quite work out as expected for those that always say it's better to play at home second did it?

We need to play to our strengths tonight, and right now that is when we are attacking and not defending, hence why we have conceded 2 in each of our last 5 games.

One thing that does please me right now though, our fighting spirit since Barnsley has been great.  We have conceded first in our last 4 games and only lost one (and that was to a wonder goal from Watford).  We have even come from behind twice to win 3-2 against Bolton and Forest.  That was pretty much unheard of earlier in the season.  It would be nice to get the first goal for a change, I think we are due one so lets hope we can make that tonight.

The thing that worries me about us and could be said for you too I think is we don't have a hugely prolific striker that is going to scare a defence. Ok we have Nuge and Wood who are more than capable of scoring but it's just not the same as palace with Glenn Murray or Watford with Vydra and Deeney.

I think you are in a similar boat with CMS, may be wrong?

I know exactly where youre coming from,we would not even be in the play-offs had we not signed Ulloa when we did as CMS was not firing ,at least not consistently.But Wood played for us for a while and I think he's a real threat,and Nugent is a quality player anyway.

The worst thing is,and I know it's sacrilege to criticize Zola,but I don't think Watford as a club should be where they are now anyway.From a footballing point of view,yes.But coming from a "fairness" point of view they are a mid-table side with their real playing staff.At the moment theyre a better version of us(Brighton) but only because of the mercenaries they have.But that's just my own opinion.

Cheers and good luck to you boys too. Although we have a half decent record against you over recent years i'd not fancy playing you in the final. I'd much rather we play Palace who we seem to be able to get under Holloway's skin after what he did to us. Fook it, I hope you leather them!

I think we should take inspiration from what Bayern and Dortmund did in the first leg of their semi's.  Pretty much killed them off on the night.  It didn't quite work out as expected for those that always say it's better to play at home second did it?

We need to play to our strengths tonight, and right now that is when we are attacking and not defending, hence why we have conceded 2 in each of our last 5 games.

One thing that does please me right now though, our fighting spirit since Barnsley has been great.  We have conceded first in our last 4 games and only lost one (and that was to a wonder goal from Watford).  We have even come from behind twice to win 3-2 against Bolton and Forest.  That was pretty much unheard of earlier in the season.  It would be nice to get the first goal for a change, I think we are due one so lets hope we can make that tonight.

That's exactly Gus Poyets words.And I agree with you on what you said.Kill them off to start with,it's not as if there are even away goals involved.

Cheers and good luck to you boys too. Although we have a half decent record against you over recent years i'd not fancy playing you in the final. I'd much rather we play Palace who we seem to be able to get under Holloway's skin after what he did to us. Fook it, I hope you leather them!

Youre welcome mate.I don't fancy playing any of the teams to be honest.The main thing is,to finish above Alice,and see what happens in the final.

Best of luck to Brighton too, I won't pretend I wouldn't rather play Palace in the final if we got there, but that's meant as a compliment.

The way I look at it,i'm on to a winner either way.As I live near Leicester now,if you beat us,at least I can go and watch The Foxes in the Prem as a second team,although,obviously I would rather we get there.But like I said before,current form means naff-all,hell,for all we know,this is the beginning of a period of domination from Leicester.But if we screw up against Pa***e,and you get to the final,I'll be on my way with the rest of you on the coach to Wembley.

The way I look at it,i'm on to a winner either way.As I live near Leicester now,if you beat us,at least I can go and watch The Foxes in the Prem as a second team,although,obviously I would rather we get there.But like I said before,current form means naff-all,hell,for all we know,this is the beginning of a period of domination from Leicester.But if we screw up against Pa***e,and you get to the final,I'll be on my way with the rest of you on the coach to Wembley.

Don't let the P3 Season Ticket Holders hear you say that!

the part where you say your fans are similar to leicester fans, realistic about our chances! Made me laugh. A lot of our fans think we should spank every team 10-0!!!!

the part where you say your fans are similar to leicester fans, realistic about our chances! Made me laugh. A lot of our fans think we should spank every team 10-0!!!!

The Similarities don't end there then.....

BTW how many are you expecting tonight?

Its the total opposite for me! I live in Hove now but massive Leicester fan, if we cant make it then i would be delighted to see Brighton make it instead, i have witnesed them have to lose the goldstone, ground share in the middle of nowhere and then years and years of 'you cant have your new stadium here', the Amex is a nice stadium and Brighton a good community club, so best of luck, and of course i know how much you hate Palace!

Archived