Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

We are massive!

In a pub in Norfolk on my billy, but knowing my brothers and sisters are all over the world, supporting the Blues, how could you feel alone?

Surely most people in Norfolk are brothers and sisters?

Down Brighton. With a few friends, 1 Brighton fan, 1 Arsenal and 1 Liverpool. The Brighton one, wants a Leicester V Brighton final for the rivalry. I gotta admit Id rather Palace V Leicester final lol. I tell him because of Holloway and the story of the 96 final rematch(I dont tell him it also involves the fact that I feel Brighton are more likely to beat us than Palace) haha.

Down Brighton. With a few friends, 1 Brighton fan, 1 Arsenal and 1 Liverpool. The Brighton one, wants a Leicester V Brighton final for the rivalry. I gotta admit Id rather Palace V Leicester final lol. I tell him because of Holloway and the story of the 96 final rematch(I dont tell him it also involves the fact that I feel Brighton are more likely to beat us than Palace) haha.

The play off winners will come from this semi-final. :thumbup:

null_zps0ffe6ae1.jpgnull_zps15612857.jpg

I've ran out of +1's for today but I'll come back and drop you one tomorrow if I remember :P

I'll be a nervous wreck in my flat with a couple of non-city fans. Couple of beers might calm the nerves a tad.

just sorted out the internet so that i can listen to the game at a local bar near La Rochelle, France 

allez les Bleus !!!

will back in Paris for the weekend match to watch on Sky !!!

just sorted out the internet so that i can listen to the game at a local bar near La Rochelle, France 

allez les Bleus !!!

will back in Paris for the weekend match to watch on Sky !!!

How is it there? Looked at going last summer, looks beautiful.

Cesson South of Paris its on Live on French TV (Bein sport) come on super Foxes et Allez les Bleus I booked a pass out with the wife for Wembley  :unsure: and I hope to be going to the French cup with Bordeaux semi next Tuesday  (I will be there with my son )  :ph34r:  :chant:

Archived