Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Onions

The Kop ans SK4/1

lol!

Didnt hear the kop once

L/K/J were good in places but it was the kop leading the way last night, started most of the songs of from family stand (where i was for last night). If only they were like that every home game, thats what a kop should sound like.

My ST was in K but with only about 1000 people there its not as loud as 4000(?) singers in the kop. In fact it pains me to say that when Watford sang it was louder then L/K/J at times, thats because there was more of them.

Genuinely didn't hear the Kop once last night

You must be fookin deaf then. Also, i love the snobbishness of the L1 'ers. They start a song and the kop joins in, but if the kop starts one , they just stand there with their arms folded.

One ground, one team. Sing you sods.

You must be fookin deaf then. Also, i love the snobbishness of the L1 'ers. They start a song and the kop joins in, but if the kop starts one , they just stand there with their arms folded.

One ground, one team. Sing you sods.

Maybe its because we can't hear you?

Sk1 1 - L1 0

And that's not my postcode

I genuinely heard the family stand more than L1 !

From SK1?

:crylaugh:

You are deluded, genuinely...

Anyway, keep trying to better your score next season  :thumbup:.

We all SUPPORT the same team.

Genuinely didn't hear the Kop once last night

I was near L/K/J but the opposite end of the kop the kop were louder. I'm not knocking L/K/J as i have been there for 3 seasons i'm just giving my opinion.

Great, this is great.

We've just won a game 1-0 in a play-off semi-final and all some fans can do is try and dick wave that the part of the ground they were in was loudest.

What a bunch of cretins.

Unity eh.

I like discussing atmosphere after games, sorry.

I was in Sk1 last night, the atmosphere was top notch. My mate who sits in the East Stand near L1 said the Kop was louder, which with more people in isn't surprising.
It's games such as Bolton when we they equalized to make it 2v2, straight afterwards you could hear a pin-drop in L1; you could hear was small sections of the Kop trying to urge the team on and I was sat in the East stand for that game!
I'd love for every game to be like that, where you had nearly everyone singing!  :scarf:

What a stupid argument,..!

The only way you would know which part of the ground was loudest would be by being in the middle of the pitch,...none of you were so talk/argue about something positive.

There are plaenty of those around at the moment,....COYB

I could hear the Kop fine from the Family Stand.

It's not worth arguing over what was an awesome night atmosphere-wise, but I echo the comments here that L1 need to get it into their skulls that they don't have the exclusive right to start chants.

Great, this is great.

We've just won a game 1-0 in a play-off semi-final and all some fans can do is try and dick wave that the part of the ground they were in was loudest.

What a bunch of cretins.

Unity eh.

just what I thought" my dads bigger than yours"

I was in the kop last night and its the best it's been for years.Not saying it was any better than anywhere else,but it was very good.Think SOME of L1 need to grow up instead of acting the Billy big bollocks.Thought the whole ground was great.well done ALL.

Archived