Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deanolegend1989

Watford Vs Leicester 2nd Leg. Predictions/Poll.

Watford Vs Leicester 2nd Leg.  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Will we make it to Wembley?

• Yes, We'll win/draw and see it through in 90minutes.
    • Yes, We'll regroup in extra time and knick a winner!
    • Yes, We win on Pens!
    • No, We lose on Pens!
    • No, We bottle it in extra time.
    • No, We lose by 2 goals in normal time.

Draw 1-1 with them taking the lead.

Nerves are seriously kicking in now. If we sit back and invite them onto us, we'll lose, the defence isn't solid and reliable as it normally is under Pearson, we've got to keep them on the back foot.

Watched the play off games from 2010 earlier on the season review.

Didn't realise the dates were exactly the same as this year. First leg ended 1-0, as well (this time to us obviously). Wouldn't put it past us to concede three either, our recent record at Vicarage Road is terrible in terms of conceding goals, never mind losing!

Still not actually voting on the poll. Don't know what to put and my predictions usually end up against us.

I'm afraid I just can't see us keeping a clean sheet and for much of the first game we didn't look like scoring. The pitch will be heavy and crap, they keep the ball much better than us and we looked pretty tired around 70 mins so if it goes to extra time I think we could run out of energy, certainly can't see De Laet lasting extra time.

Horrid feeling Watford to get an early goal and then seal it towards the end of normal time. Hope I'm wrong though.

Archived