Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deanolegend1989

Watford Vs Leicester 2nd Leg. Predictions/Poll.

Watford Vs Leicester 2nd Leg.  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Will we make it to Wembley?

• Yes, We'll win/draw and see it through in 90minutes.
    • Yes, We'll regroup in extra time and knick a winner!
    • Yes, We win on Pens!
    • No, We lose on Pens!
    • No, We bottle it in extra time.
    • No, We lose by 2 goals in normal time.

Can't believe they still haven't sold out, there best season for years which they have scored lots of goals and played good passing football, a place at Wembley at stake and can't even fill out there stadium.. shameful

Guest BlueBrett

I barely slept a wink last night and when I did my dreams were a nervous hell.  I know I wont have been the only one.  Can't imagine how bad tonight will be. PLEASE let us come through this  :sick: 

I'd hardly say i'm confident but...

Watford like to hit teams on the counter, that's why their home record is worse than their away record, well they have to come and attack us so that works to our advantage.

We have never conceded more than 2 goals in a match apart from Burton in the league cup, although that involved several fringe players. If that holds true then we will probably go through if we can score 2 or more ourselves which is quite possible.

I think i'd give us a 2 in 3 chance of going through.

For me its who ever scores first. If we get a goal there confidence will just be shot. If they get an early goal we have to make sure we don't fall to bits because they will really go for it then and they have the advantage of there crowd getting behind them 

Think that we will set up to massively frustrate them out of posession and counter quickly when in! People have rightly questioned some of NPs tactics/tactical nouse at times this season but I was very impressed with what he did on Thursday!I don't know if it's been commented on in any other thread about Knocky taking most if not all of the set pieces enabling James to be there to mop up the second ball and  or stop the break situations with King. Got a sneaky feeling we will get a fairly early goal knock the stuffing out of them and go on to win 2-0, but that wouldn't be the Leicester way now would it? :chant: It's written in the stars!

Think that we will set up to massively frustrate them out of posession and counter quickly when in! People have rightly questioned some of NPs tactics/tactical nouse at times this season but I was very impressed with what he did on Thursday!I don't know if it's been commented on in any other thread about Knocky taking most if not all of the set pieces enabling James to be there to mop up the second ball and  or stop the break situations with King. Got a sneaky feeling we will get a fairly early goal knock the stuffing out of them and go on to win 2-0, but that wouldn't be the Leicester way now would it? :chant: It's written in the stars!

It was ever since we won at Forest! We have no right to be 6th considering where we were this time a bit earlier last Saturday! :whistle:

Archived