Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Sing Your Hearts Out

We're one clean sheet from Wembley today. One clean sheet, or a draw, or a win. 2k tickets seems to be the norm for big games lately when the home crowd want their home advantage. It didn't work for Norwich and it didn't work for Forest. Lets not make this a 3rd time unlucky. We need to be that 12th man so badly today else it's over.

Come on!!

I fully expect the LCFC fans who are lucky enough to be there to go and sing their hearts out. Not just because of the magnitude of the game, but also for each and every fan who has been desperate to get a ticket in the away end but has been unfortunate enough to miss out. I'm personally gutted that I cannot go to this. 

I did go to the Norwich game last season and although that wasn't as big as this game, I'm well aware of just how good our away support is when it's the hardcore fans going and they get fully behind their team.

We do not want this to be out last game of the season and every single LCFC fan needs to do anything they can to get fully behind the team and help see us through. We CAN do this!

Been awake since 3:17! Absolutely buzzing for this, everyone needs to be standing for this even those lower down, apart from the elderly who I will let off, everyone else needs to get 100% behind the lads and for Christ sake no fvcking moaning!

Palace fan in peace here. Just want to say good luck at Watford. Be prepared as Watford are a small minded petty club who will look for every liitle advantage. You wont get the stand behind the goal, you will be along the side under their supporters.

I hope you make it and we make it past the scum. Was at your place this year and we were treated really well by the fans, stewards and even the Police. 

Good luck again.

Palace fan in peace here. Just want to say good luck at Watford. Be prepared as Watford are a small minded petty club who will look for every liitle advantage. You wont get the stand behind the goal, you will be along the side under their supporters.

I hope you make it and we make it past the scum. Was at your place this year and we were treated really well by the fans, stewards and even the Police.

Good luck again.

Really want you to beat Brighton. I prefer you as a club and if we both got to Wembley, I'd applaud your lads if you beat us. Good luck!

Archived