Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Back to the Drawing Board - What will it take for next season?

I can see Pearson shipping out Beckford, Danns, Wellens and Gallagher, St Ledger and Waghorn, maybe even Konchesky. I can also seeing us loosing Kasper. most don't play much of a part if any but the squad will be thin. So signing for strength in depth will be key and grab a gem if one becomes available.

If he manages all that he will be a real miracle worker. No doubt it's what's needed but some of those have for 2 years left on wages they'll never come close to anywhere else.

Will Pearson change anything though if he stays. I don't think so. 

442 is his default formation and it is so ****ing limited. He has had the players here to play most other formations but generally perseveres with this primitive and outdated way of playing

Despite the amount of posters who claim "This season we've played some of the best football Ive ever seen a Leicester side play ever!" over the last 4 or so months we have played in the traditional Pearson way. Direct and hoof based.  It was horrible today watching Watford pass it around whilst we generally hoofed it long towards Wood or Kane (and thank God that's the last time wel have to see that donkey in a Leicester shirt) This is Pearson's doing.  He could have us playing it on the floor if he wanted but chooses not to. HOOF!

Pearson Out! Or not. I dont care anymore.

If he manages all that he will be a real miracle worker. No doubt it's what's needed but some of those have for 2 years left on wages they'll never come close to anywhere else.

I can see Pearson shipping out Beckford, Danns, Wellens and Gallagher, St Ledger and Waghorn, maybe even Konchesky. I can also seeing us loosing Kasper. most don't play much of a part if any but the squad will be thin. So signing for strength in depth will be key and grab a gem if one becomes available.

I think he can do it, most of these players know they have no future at the club. Wellens i think is out of contract, beckford has been linked with bolton, SSL someone said on here is linked with a move to italy. gallagher and waghorn if put on the transfer market this summer will still garner enough interest and we will get bids from other championship squads. I hope we can keep Kasper.

Will Pearson change anything though if he stays. I don't think so. 

442 is his default formation and it is so ****ing limited. He has had the players here to play most other formations but generally perseveres with this primitive and outdated way of playing

Despite the amount of posters who claim "This season we've played some of the best football Ive ever seen a Leicester side play ever!" over the last 4 or so months we have played in the traditional Pearson way. Direct and hoof based.  It was horrible today watching Watford pass it around whilst we generally hoofed it long towards Wood or Kane (and thank God that's the last time wel have to see that donkey in a Leicester shirt) This is Pearson's doing.  He could have us playing it on the floor if he wanted but chooses not to. HOOF!

Pearson Out! Or not. I dont care anymore.

I have to agree the "hoof ball" isn't that great to watch, and often times showed it didn't work.

pretty sure lower league clubs will take Wellens, Gallagher and Waghorn, and someone will be happy to spens for St Ledger bur your right on the big earners will be hard to shift. guess another year on loan is the only option for them.

pretty sure lower league clubs will take Wellens, Gallagher and Waghorn, and someone will be happy to spens for St Ledger bur your right on the big earners will be hard to shift. guess another year on loan is the only option for them.

Sure hope we can continue our relationship with Manchester United and get some more youngsters from them.

Temper, temper, Mark. Just because Pearson has failed to produce the goods, that most of us knew he wouldn't anyway.

You've backed a loser, so just get over it.

I backed him to get us into the Play-Offs, I've quite clearly stated that, that's all I ever expected from this season and that if he managed that I'd be backing him regardless of the outcome.

I believe that whilst I was saying he'd get us into the Play-Offs at the start of the season you were saying we'd be rotting in mid-table. You didn't know a damn thing.

Things that won't happen next season:

1 Pearson makes a good substitution

2 Pearson gets a personality

3 Pearson does not fall out with any players

4 Pearson apologises to Nugent for playing him out of position for 3 months

5 Pearson changes his hair style

6 Pearson becomes a master tactician

7 Pearson helps leicester to promotion

8 The fat prat with the drum finally realises that it makes us a laughing stock and goes off to support a league 1 or 2 team to which a nice little drum is better suited.

Things that won't happen next season:

1 Pearson makes a good substitution

2 Pearson gets a personality

3 Pearson does not fall out with any players

4 Pearson apologises to Nugent for playing him out of position for 3 months

5 Pearson changes his hair style

6 Pearson becomes a master tactician

7 Pearson helps leicester to promotion

8 The fat prat with the drum finally realises that it makes us a laughing stock and goes off to support a league 1 or 2 team to which a nice little drum is better suited.

9. A manager other than Nigel Pearson will get us in the top six of a division.

Oh sorry, I'm thinking of the last ten years.

Not sure. They are bound to be favourites, but I can see it going horribly wrong for. Leeds might be a force if McDermott has some money to spend. Bolton will be there or thereabouts. Perhaps Blackburn might stage a revival.

Blackburn need to do away with the venkys before they'll get anywhere near doing anything, they've just ripped the club up and left them a husk of what they used to be, and that won't change while they're there - the fans are too far turned against them to get a properly united club.

Blackburn need to do away with the venkys before they'll get anywhere near doing anything, they've just ripped the club up and left them a husk of what they used to be, and that won't change while they're there - the fans are too far turned against them to get a properly united club.

venkys have a strategy, they will be pushing for promotion next season

I personally think his haircut is suited for his looks, however i would like to see him in a suit and tie rather than a tracksuit.....he should stay! i have faith in him!

I agree partially. A suit for a man of his age is more appropriate. However I would still get rid of the .....!

Or maybe the new manager will keep them!!!!!!

Nudge nudge wink wink, say no more!

Archived