Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Molson Canadian

Back to the Drawing Board - What will it take for next season?

Guest Mee-9

Over the last month Pearson's worked wonders getting us to the position we were in today. 

BUT

With the money the owners have spent, is a playoff loss good enough? As sad as that sounds, I'm not sure. 

The fun starts here.

Just **** off, the vast majority of us said they expected a play-off place and that's exactly what we got, it's progress on previous years and there's no reason why we can't push on from here. Pearson has built a good young team who have shown a lot of heart to get as far as they did and come back from a poor run, a few more signings, a bit more quality and experience added to the strong side we have and we'll be fine. Throwing away the best manager we've had for a decade and returning to the managerial ****ing merry-go-round is not what we need. It's just not, that should be bleedin obvious to everybody based on our recent history yet some people still just can't see it.

You **** off, just cus he want's the manager out, why should you tell him to **** off, he's entitled to his opinion just like you fvckwit!!!

The fun starts here.

Just **** off, the vast majority of us said they expected a play-off place and that's exactly what we got, it's progress on previous years and there's no reason why we can't push on from here. Pearson has built a good young team who have shown a lot of heart to get as far as they did and come back from a poor run, a few more signings, a bit more quality and experience added to the strong side we have and we'll be fine. Throwing away the best manager we've had for a decade and returning to the managerial ****ing merry-go-round is not what we need. It's just not, that should be bleedin obvious to everybody based on our recent history yet some people still just can't see it.

Well said Mark, I would go as far to say, my favourite ever post by you.

And yes I am feeling O.K :)

You **** off, just cus he want's the manager out, why should you tell him to **** off, he's entitled to his opinion just like you fvckwit!!!

My opinion is that he should **** off. I'm entitled to that opinion.

The fun starts here.

Sorry Mark, but his time is up.You appear to be wearing the wrong pair of blue tinted glasses. To keep him now would be an unprecedented disaster. He has a fair crack at the whip, and not succeeded, due basically to Pearson's gross inability to read the game

Pearson OUT.

The fun starts here.

Sorry Mark, but his time is up.You appear to be wearing the wrong pair of blue tinted glasses. To keep him now would be an unprecedented disaster. He has a fair crack at the whip, and not succeeded, due basically to Pearson's gross inability to read the game

Pearson OUT.

You should **** off aswell!!!  

It's just my opinion!

The fun starts here.

Pearson OUT.

Just fixing your quoting, don't want anyone thinking that I wrote that dribble.

Some interesting comments from everyone....my opinion, Pearson should stay, give him some money and spend wisely.

Come October if we're not in the top 3/4, changes must be made.

What we need is 3 or 4 good quality players!!!....centre back / midfielder/ goal scorer

Financial fair play. Our wage bill is going to have to come down by many million.

Yes I almost forgot about the FFP, Beckford and SSL must be both on big wages....

Some interesting comments from everyone....my opinion, Pearson should stay, give him some money and spend wisely.

Come October if we're not in the top 3/4, changes must be made.

What we need is 3 or 4 good quality players!!!....centre back / midfielder/ goal scorer

Good idea, we need to give it some time and try to add quality over the summer.

Yes I almost forgot about the FFP, Beckford and SSL must be both on big wages....

Good idea, we need to give it some time and try to add quality over the summer.

Totally agree.....get rid of the timewasters like Beckford....he's not interested in wearing the City top with pride!!!

Totally agree.....get rid of the timewasters like Beckford....he's not interested in wearing the City top with pride!!!

He was one of Sven's signings, if Pearson can get the summer to work with the Club and get rid of more players he doesn't want including the big earners and bring in more younger players out to prove themselves we could have a very exciting team!

Not sure. They are bound to be favourites, but I can see it going horribly wrong for. Leeds might be a force if McDermott has some money to spend. Bolton will be there or thereabouts. Perhaps Blackburn might stage a revival.

QPR will loose alot of players, I can't see them keeping the likes of Samba at the club in the championship.

He was one of Sven's signings, if Pearson can get the summer to work with the Club and get rid of more players he doesn't want including the big earners and bring in more younger players out to prove themselves we could have a very exciting team!

Complete waste of money like Sven himself!!! Let's get a good centre back alongside Morgan and a goal poacher....Charlie Austin?? Tom Pope??

I can see Pearson shipping out Beckford, Danns, Wellens and Gallagher, St Ledger and Waghorn, maybe even Konchesky. I can also seeing us loosing Kasper. most don't play much of a part if any but the squad will be thin. So signing for strength in depth will be key and grab a gem if one becomes available.

Complete waste of money like Sven himself!!! Let's get a good centre back alongside Morgan and a goal poacher....Charlie Austin?? Tom Pope??

I don't think Keane will be back for us next season as Man United will most likely keep him and bring him in slowly now.  Fellow posters were mentioning Miguel Vitor he was a good player on loan for us and available for free this summer. A quality striker is needed and always has been here, hopefully this summer we can get one.

I can see Pearson shipping out Beckford, Danns, Wellens and Gallagher, St Ledger and Waghorn, maybe even Konchesky. I can also seeing us loosing Kasper. most don't play much of a part if any but the squad will be thin. So signing for strength in depth will be key and grab a gem if one becomes available.

whether it's pearson or not next season, we will need £££££ to invest, otherwise we will be a play off team at best!

Archived