Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

quality out of contract players

Ebanks Blake,Jerome Thomas,Liam Trotter,zoltan Gera,Yossi Benayoun,Maynor Figaroa,Florent Malouda! I'm not saying sign them all! But we lack experience,we lack muscle and we lack flair.  All these issues could be resolved with these kind of players available.  I'd also like to see us sign Mathew Upson! Great experience alongside Morgan....

I wouldn't mind Paul Scharner, judging by his performance on Saturday.

Probably of Wigan's best players.

I wouldn't want Paul Scharner judging by his performance last night. Probably Wigan's worst player.

Ebanks Blake,Jerome Thomas,Liam Trotter,zoltan Gera,Yossi Benayoun,Maynor Figaroa,Florent Malouda! I'm not saying sign them all! But we lack experience,we lack muscle and we lack flair.  All these issues could be resolved with these kind of players available.  I'd also like to see us sign Mathew Upson! Great experience alongside Morgan....

If Pearson is still here none of them will be coming!

Gonzalo Jara at west brom is also out of contract! Quality player! The side i'd like to see next season is:

Schmeichel

De laet  Morgan  Upson   Jara

Knockeart   James  Trotter  Thomas

Wood  Ebanks Blake

Really nice balance to it! Flair and experienced side 

John Bostock is out of contract at Tottenham too! Once the wonderkid of england and wanted by Barcelona when he was 15 at Crystal Palace.  Gone off the boyle but still only 21! Could be worth a shout.  Also if Schmeichel does leave! Vitor Mannone of Arsenal would be a great shout.  Nigel signed him on loan at Hull city, quality keeper that kept a record of clean sheets whilst on loan at Hull City!

Not sure on the Jerome Thomas shout. Spoke to a Leeds fan I know and he says that he's quality but can barely last longer than a half! And his form there wavered considerably and it seemed he had very serious fitness issues!

Scharner - DEFINITELY! You can't rate a player on one match against Arsenal! Lets not forget Wes had his pants down by an out of form Torres at Stamford Bridge last season. Scharner would be an excellent signing for us, versatile, experienced and a good character. Yes Please.

I would expect McManaman to go to a Prem club.

He's gonna be a very good winger.

Jerome Thomas :yesyes:

Robinson :yesyes:

Chalobah :yesyes:

Yeah probably for quite a few quid too.

Cresswell  :yesyes:

Bolasie (If they dont go up)  :yesyes:

Beevers?

Rojas from that Aussie team.  :yesyes:  :yesyes:

Not sure on the Jerome Thomas shout. Spoke to a Leeds fan I know and he says that he's quality but can barely last longer than a half! And his form there wavered considerably and it seemed he had very serious fitness issues!

Scharner - DEFINITELY! You can't rate a player on one match against Arsenal! Lets not forget Wes had his pants down by an out of form Torres at Stamford Bridge last season. Scharner would be an excellent signing for us, versatile, experienced and a good character. Yes Please.

I've heard the same thing about Thomas. But the 'half' he gives you is usually a decent one! I'd like him because I like pace on the wings.

Scharner... Apparently blows very hot and cold. Brilliant one game, naff the next.

I've heard the same thing about Thomas. But the 'half' he gives you is usually a decent one! I'd like him because I like pace on the wings.

Scharner... Apparently blows very hot and cold. Brilliant one game, naff the next.

Dyer was very similar, pretty sure he got subbed in almost every match he started during the Cardiff play off season? His fitness has improved a lot lately. Thomas would give us options and I've always liked him technically.

Archived