Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Is there fresh hope for Beckford at Lcfc?

Boohoo poor NP, bollocks to that he had an opportunity to get rid of the deadwood and still has if he wanted to get rid of the players who are on big wages terminates there contracts then, he has been given financial backing okay not to the level of Sven but he can hardly complain reality is NP f**ked up last season like Sven has as well, it is a collective f**K up key word there.

Where was this opportunity then? We need interest in players before selling, and thanks to the previous manager, we are sometimes unable to sell because players are on too much money. Terminating the contracts would cost the club a lot of money, because, and again, the manager before had players on long contracts (he extended Gallagher's, for example).

He has been given financial backing, I agree, but we haven't spent as much as other clubs, such as Hull, Forest and Brighton. Not using it as an excuse but I know people are quick to say 'NP spent millions, more than other teams'.

what's the collective noun for a group of fookups? We need it to fetaure in the dictionary...........maybe I should just look it up in the Oxford English under "Leicester".

There's a paragraph beneath 'Leicester' that reads. 'And under the current manager, they haven't ever finished beneath 9th, won league one at the first attempt, and made the play offs twice'.

Where was this opportunity then? We need interest in players before selling, and thanks to the previous manager, we are sometimes unable to sell because players are on too much money. Terminating the contracts would cost the club a lot of money, because, and again, the manager before had players on long contracts (he extended Gallagher's, for example).

He has been given financial backing, I agree, but we haven't spent as much as other clubs, such as Hull, Forest and Brighton. Not using it as an excuse but I know people are quick to say 'NP spent millions, more than other teams'.

There's a paragraph beneath 'Leicester' that reads. 'And under the current manager, they haven't ever finished beneath 9th, won league one at the first attempt, and made the play offs twice'.

Regarding this final paragraph mate do you really think this is good enough?

I don't..

With the size of our club, the money spent and the alleged wages of successive managers, I see it as nothing other than clear failure.

10 years now.... That's 10 years...

And counting.

The fact is that Pearson cannot handle costly players like Beckford, who certainly does have talent. He will never bring top quality players here because of this ineptitude, which has stood out a mile ever since he came back to this club.

Time to dump the chump.

:pearson: Go now, and do us all a favour.  :yesyes:  :yesyes: .

The fact is that Pearson cannot handle costly players like Beckford, who certainly does have talent. He will never bring top quality players here because of this ineptitude, which has stood out a mile ever since he came back to this club.

Time to dump the chump.

:pearson: Go now, and do us all a favour. :yesyes: :yesyes:.

Your unbroken streak of talking bollocks must be approaching a world record by now.

As much as many would like rid of Beckford his rumoured wages are the key stumbling block.

I fear a player like Nugent, who one would assume also earns quite a substantial amount, is the more appealing transfer target for clubs.

Agree Mike and then couple it with the fact Beckford is a surly, lazy **** whose effort is being questioned by his National team now and you start to see a common denominator!

I don't..

With the size of our club, the money spent and the alleged wages of successive managers, I see it as nothing other than clear failure.

And counting.

Not sure. I am a massive NP fan, and want him to do well obviously because he is manager. He built the foundations at Hull but I suppose Bruce took them that one step further... I'm not saying we didn't fail this year, but I did say prior to the season starting I would be happy with a play off place. We made that. I just think it's more of a failure than last time because we obviously fell from the top and had to scrape into the play offs.

I think NP has built a good team again. We're more of a team again, no doubt about that. I do think more area's need improving (left back, left midfield, centre back and maybe right back) but I suppose fans of every club will be saying this in the summer.

But yeah, the 10 years thing is annoying! I've been watching Leicester regular since 02/03 and in that time I've seen one PL season. Shame really, because we have the foundations to be a top flight team again, but then I suppose the likes of Derby, Leeds, Nottingham Forest and Middlesbrough can all say the same thing.

Are you Pearsons mrs, or just so far up his arse you can't stand anybody criticising him.

lol

I've got no issue with legitimate criticism, we're all aware of his limitations but generic unfounded criticism regarding 'high profile' players and his inability to manage them is nonsense and people who spout it shouldn't expect not to have that pointed out.

Guess we can add you to the myopic group who can't see the bigger picture eh?

Google can help you if you need to figure out what any of the above words mean :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't..

And counting.

I agree totally Col

Archived