Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brockmyster

What today shows...

He was awful for us, it wasn't just the players. Levein kept us up with worse. Unfortunately, we were never going to score when the idiot played Hayles ahead of Fryatt and Hume and when they did play, they were played on the wing. An idiot who proclaimed to not play 'square pegs in round holes' yet that was all he knew. A prize ****.

Rubbish

Tactically Palace outclassed both Brighton and Watford. Watford today didnt have a sniff in front of goal. I thought Jedinak (big, strong, defensive minded midfielder) was superb.

Hats off to Ollie.. Shame he fooked it up at City. How many managers have done that though.

Wilfred Zaha was the difference today...class act!

I hate the fact that Zaha has an awful half season and then has two good games and all of a sudden he is the greatest thing in football and will tear the premier league to shreds. I don't know what the obsession is with him, Tom Ince is way better.

I hate the fact that Zaha has an awful half season and then has two good games and all of a sudden he is the greatest thing in football and will tear the premier league to shreds. I don't know what the obsession is with him, Tom Ince is way better.

Disagree.  Zaha has got all the attributes to be a fantastic player, pace, skill, strength.  He is only 20 and as we have seen, just about every player goes through bad spells (as witnessed with the majority of our players).  Man utd would not have signed him if Tom Ince was 'way better'.

Disagree.  Zaha has got all the attributes to be a fantastic player, pace, skill, strength.  He is only 20 and as we have seen, just about every player goes through bad spells (as witnessed with the majority of our players).  Man utd would not have signed him if Tom Ince was 'way better'.

being as inconsistent as zaha has been recently he will not be a top player. He couldn't hack it for a lot of the championship season so i don't think he will in the premier league. Tom Ince is consistent, not as good as zaha if they both play to their potentials, but his consistency makes him the better player for me. I would put money that the Man Utd management are shitting themselves right now and thinking what the **** were we thinking.

The people who big up Zaha are the people who don't watch the championship. My facebook was filled with people saying zaha is by far the best championship player.... all man utd fans, they don't have a clue.

Isnt this exactly what the Pearson haters have been saying this season?

As much as I hate Holloway, he has done a job on both Brighton and Watford.

Its easy to say that its Freedman's team, its still him telling them what to do.

Hats off to him and good luck in the PL, at least we have his rantings to look forward to on MOTD.

Who did we have though that season?

A bunch of unknown players Allen brought in, who then got worse under Megson, and then Holloway couldn't even get them playing good enough football.

We are in a better place now, Holloway couldn't of got rid of the players we had in the January transfer window that year, nobody would of took them.

We had the likes of James Chambers, Bruno N'Gotty, Kishishev, Bell, Campbell, Hayes, Hellings, Hammond, Worley, Porter, Mattock, Hayles, Henderson, Hendrie, The Hungarians.

Where are these players now? 

Most of them are playing for shit teams or retired, only three players who have made a real step up are Dj Campbell, Zsolt Laczko and Gareth McAuley.

We only had about five decent players that year.

So you're saying the players were shit, so what's your point?

They were the same players that were 15th before he took charge. We had shit players in the previous seasons when we stayed up.

What kind of brilliant squads were we battling against at the bottom of the Championship that season? Coventry, Plymouth, etc? Are you saying these had good squads?

Face it, a good manager would have kept us up. Hollowhead wasn't good enough, end of story.

Holloway is streets in front of Pearson for tactical ability. Whether its team whether he would of got 1.3 pts per game he has managed to set the players up for the last two games and got promoted.how the hell anyone can knock the bloke I don't know

Even Pearson wouldn't have played Hume and Fryatt on the wing.

You don't know how people can knock the bloke, why because he's won 2 games this month? How about knocking him because he got us relegated FFS???

Completely disagree their Tom Ince is over rated when ever ive seen him hes never impressed me one bit

Today shows some of our fans are beyond help! Rather back a clown that took us down than our current manager who has took us to the play offs twice. None of this crap about doing it with other teams, he took us to our lowest point with a team that should never have been relegation candidates!

being as inconsistent as zaha has been recently he will not be a top player. He couldn't hack it for a lot of the championship season so i don't think he will in the premier league. Tom Ince is consistent, not as good as zaha if they both play to their potentials, but his consistency makes him the better player for me. I would put money that the Man Utd management are shitting themselves right now and thinking what the **** were we thinking.

The people who big up Zaha are the people who don't watch the championship. My facebook was filled with people saying zaha is by far the best championship player.... all man utd fans, they don't have a clue.

Crikey mate did you not see his ball control and pace today ? just wait until he plays in a side like Man united he will be awsome. Bloody hell I wish we had a player like him. :blink:

Crikey mate did you not see his ball control and pace today ? just wait until he plays in a side like Man united he will be awsome. Bloody hell I wish we had a player like him. :blink:

I'm not saying he didn't play well today i am saying he doesn't do it enough therefore he isn't good enough for man utd

Archived