Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

40k a week

If only Pearson knew how to deal with modern footballers, if only Pearson could delegate authority, if only Pearson could motivate his team in a semi final playoff instead of chatting like mates to the opposition when Knocky was injured in the last 5 mins, if only Pearson could handle the press, if only Pearson could detect the one fooking thing we really needed (a hard man in midfield), if only Pearson had a plan B, if only Pearson could tell Kasper to avoid the red mist  and stop booting the ball as hard as he could and as high as he could out for a throw in, if only Pearson could be less dull, if only Pearson could stop falling out with his players, if only Peasron could send a side out away from home and up the tempo....................I'm not actually anti-Pearson per se btw and i welcomed his arrival after Sven was sacked

If only any of that accurately reflected the situation in reality.

If only Pearson knew how to deal with modern footballers,

if only Pearson could delegate authority,

if only Pearson could motivate his team in a semi final playoff instead of chatting like mates to the opposition when Knocky was injured in the last 5 mins,

if only Pearson could handle the press,

if only Pearson could detect the one fooking thing we really needed (a hard man in midfield),

if only Pearson had a plan B,

if only Pearson could tell Kasper to avoid the red mist  and stop booting the ball as hard as he could and as high as he could out for a throw in,

if only Pearson could be less dull,

if only Pearson could stop falling out with his players,

if only Peasron could send a side out away from home and up the tempo....................I'm not actually anti-Pearson per se btw and i welcomed his arrival after Sven was sacked

I've seperated you're points in 10 bullets so you actually know which bit I'm referring too. So...

Modern footballers? Don't tell me, that's the likes of St Ledger, Mills and Beckford? Is it those ego's? This always crops up when people seem to criticize Pearson, and those aren't even big names (it's not like we're talking about George Best, Johan Cruyff and Bobby Moore is it!?).. Also, he brought and managed Solano (a 'big name') at Leicester and at Hull.

He motivated his team all season, it's why we ended up in the top 6.

'If only Pearson could handle the press' ... You mean, Radio Leicester?

A hard man in midfield, I agree with. However, King/James is fast becoming a good midfield partnership so why should he brake that up?

We only see the external side of the club. Do we see what happens everyday? No. This is why I cannot see how you can claim that NP doesn't delegate authority, falls out with players and is dull (apart from when in the media).

You do not know Pearson 'falls out' with players. Again, you're only going on what you see in the media. Also, why is it never the players fault? St Ledger, for example, has a record of 'falling out' with his managers, are you bringing this up?

I went to 7 away games last season. I agree our record isn't very good, but away at Blackburn we were unlucky too lose, Sheffield Wednesday we dominated, Blackpool and Charlton unlucky, etc

Finally, I give you Alex Ferguson...

Did he fall out with players? Yes.

Does he come across as dull? Yes.

Is he dull in the media? Yes.

Said it a few times..

The 'Sven Revolution' (whoever signed the fookin cheques) was one of the most ridiculous moments in City's history.

I genuinely believe this.

I still have no idea why people pine after him.

:o

I agree fully. Said it before and said it again but he's one of the worst we'll have taking EVERYTHING into account. *Prepares for torrent of abuse* (although not arsed either way)

Archived