Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New kit

If the kit colours don't suit the badge then you change the colour of the kit, not the badge.

That's just boring and non-marketable. You do that for the home and only for the home kit.

Suit yourself. For me, the badge kills the entire kit. Sometimes you shouldn't stick to the default colours of the badge.

Strongly disagree.

If you change the colours it ceases to be the badge anymore and becomes a sub-standard representation of what it actually looks like. We shouldn't deface it by making it grey or degrade it by adding neon highlights. The colours matter a lot, if you change them it isn't the same anymore.

The badge is the single, unique image that symbolises Leicester City and identifies us to the world. To alter it would be to sacrifice part of our identity on the shirt we wear.

I put on my home shirt from last season this morning and it is head and shoulders above this year's in terms of colour, fit, and quality. The designs I'm less fussed on, but the quality of this year's kit is far more on a par with the Burrda shirts than the Jako one (which IMHO was pretty decent, if a little asymmetrical).

As for this away kit, I don't care how great the quality may be as it is horrible. Just dreadful. And that isn't grey. It's brown. Terrible.

Archived