Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New kit

Went into store to have a better look and the shirts on the top shelves look nice but wouldn't buy it as couldn't see myself wear it out only for a kick about.

Can see us wearing it few times like sheff wed, Brighton and Birmingham and rest time we'll wear the white as players won't like playing in it

Think they should of reversed the colours tho as like the colours, yellow more as bright. A bright yellow with that slate grey trim would been better.

So, is there any need for the third kit, in terms of clashing with other teams'?

I'm sure that will be the reason why we haven't got a new 3rd kit because it will be rare we need to use 1

Went in the fanstore after the game just to have a peek. 

It looks better on a dummy/manikin thing, than a peg/rail.

Might be weird saying that, but honestly it does.

Mixed opinions.

Hmmm fetishes about model dummies eh kingfox :P

The away kit is truly awful bloody grey? How on earth are the players gonna see each other in a wet damp cold dreary midweek game at night against Doncaster. Whoever designs these wants shooting truly awful kit.

They will see each other at Doncaster because they will be in the home kit which is blue with sparkly gold bits.

I agree though it is an awful kit, after England's away grey in 96 and Man Utd not liking their grey away a year or two later I am surprised any club has issued one since.

The only one I like this season is last years white away, I didn't even like last seasons home shirt, that white band on the shoulder.

Actually quite like the away. Won't pay 40 notes though. Will wait 'til it makes its way into the bargain bin.

I'd agree. Wasn't half as bad as this place made out. Was expecting a total monstrosity but it was pretty decent.

Archived