Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
potnoodle

working hard

Go back 12 months and you'll find the exact same comments about Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves. And not one of those finished in the top 6. 

True, but Wolves and Blackburn were in complete turmoil. Bolton bottled it in the end.

As for this year, Wigan and Reading are stable clubs with squads easily good enough to make the top 6 at least. I think QPR will surprise us all. They still have decent pulling power and Redknapp will get them there or thereabouts.

does she?? hmm..as i guess with comments like that you are aged about 13 years old so she wont be much older than me..is she fit?

no pal im 21 and shes 84. Your negativity is depressing. I hope that when the team are in the top 2 like we were most of last season.. your not boasting about it. But your probs the type of person who will

Guest MattP

How do people draw the conclusion that a young squad that finished 6th is going to be relegated this season?

Really strange.

Today is the day that you've been found out.

People of all ages, all religions, all corners of the World - look at AnotherShitSeason (what a shit name, by the way) and stand in awe of his grandiose WUMming ability.

The sooner people realize that all you post is basically just regurgitated crap in order to gain attention, the better for us all.

Maybe you'll find another forum and another club where you can wind people up for your own personal pleasure, Peter.

Why so angry Peter? This is a message board.

A message board for honourable Foxes fans like myself to broadcast my views to the world. These are my views.

You seem to harbour a lot of negativity & hatred towards anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions. It's a shame Peter. A real shame. 

Peter, the season will begin again very soon. Have you thought about taking a holiday to clear your head? A short break away to re-energise / re-evaluate? Fly a kite on the beach perhaps?

You seem to be, along with a few others on here, rapidly entering the arena of narrow-mindedness & intolerance of others.

It's sad to see such division Peter. Very sad. 

how many times did mr pearson mention these words during his interview with stringer? along with the 'we have a young talented squad' tripe,fact is he is admitting we are doomed and we will do well to stop up..the likes of waghorn will feature a lot more next season and it means only one thing...lump on for the 40/1..well worth a shout in my view..at least while watchig waghorn hit a 6 yard shot out the ground you can count the days to that cruise you always fancied...happy days

Idiot

no pal im 21 and shes 84. Your negativity is depressing. I hope that when the team are in the top 2 like we were most of last season.. your not boasting about it. But your probs the type of person who will

We were second or higher for 8 games out of 46 = 17%

how math standards have fallen since my day.

Waghorn probably had his best spell last year just prior to Wood arriving and being dropped. He needs games. And don't forget that until January last season we were right up there at the sharp end. You hear what you want, me, I'll stay positive and hope that we come out like last season but hope we can maintain it.

There are better quality sides in out league this year, with deep squads that can survive the season without dropping the standard.

Waghorn looked a premier league player at one point except for one thing, he couldn't even score in an open goal.

You seem to harbour a lot of negativity & hatred towards anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions.

Rather amusing coming from someone likening those who oppose him to Stalinists! You then proceed to mock them by suggesting they're so deranged that they need a holiday in order to clear their head and cross over to your side of thinking.

Disagree with them by all means but lets leave out the hypocrisy, you appear more hateful than most on here but are quite happy to criticise others for it.

Rather amusing coming from someone likening those who oppose him to Stalinists! You then proceed to mock them by suggesting they're so deranged that they need a holiday in order to clear their head and cross over to your side of thinking.

Disagree with them by all means but lets leave out the hypocrisy, you appear more hateful than most on here but are quite happy to criticise others for it.

Would you say I'm confused Harry? I thought me & you were mates?

Would you say I'm confused Harry? I thought me & you were mates?

We are :)  but even friends can criticise one another. I just find it odd that you ask people not to be hateful and then tell them that they must've been brainwashed into disagreeing with you or perhaps they have some kind of mental health problem. It's a bit of a contradiction.

Archived