Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

City fans’ verdict on the new shirt

Odd really, there's no need at all to get up at that time. Not like Forest/Watford tickets where you had to put a bit of effort to get them - and where it was actually worth putting the effort in. The shirt's still going to be on sale in a few hours' time so you're absolutely guaranteed to get one.

Get the impression it's a pride thing, makes people feel superior to own the kit first? I don't get it.

I think they are scrapping the barrel with this one, probably running out of ideas changing it every year, I know why they are changing it every year, but wouldn't it be nice to go back to every two years, with 3 kids who insist on getting the new kit,3 season tickets it's getting a little expensive.

Its interesting isnt it, people are slagged off for getting up at 6.30 to go buy the clubs new shirt "how stupid some people are".... but then people are slagged off for not doing enough to support their club (not going if its on tv, or snowing :ph34r:  )... and accused of being plastic.

Stupid = anyone who supports the club more than me?

Plastic = anyone who supports the club less than me?

Archived