Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Leamington Friendly- Streamed live on YouTube?

Is anyone commenting on the side? I've just said 'it's 0-0' because someone keeps asking the same question lol

Foxy! Foxy! What's the score, what's the score?!?!

So who of you is Henry Mayhew? Come on, own up!

Foxy! Foxy! What's the score, what's the score?!?!

So who of you is Henry Mayhew? Come on, own up!

Some Leeds supporting twat, he's liked a fvck tonne of Leeds videos. Sad willy puller

It had to be the most poorly planned and executed technological event in the history of mankind.

Like others have mentioned, you could get lost in time and be back at the start all of a sudden!

You could even hear personal conversations going on! Surely you would tell people "see that shit Nokia brick over there with the 1998 camera on it, facing the mirror (don't ask)? Well it's broadcasting to the world (when it works)"

Even the official press release from the club said "be patient, this is the first time we have tried this" what other company with millions of pounds turnover would be so blasé?

I wonder who they have in charge of the digital media stream at our club. We have news release decades after the event, some of the content in foxesplayer is questionable and now this rubbish.

Sort it out Leicester. I'll come down and sort it out for 40k per year.

Archived