Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Leamington Friendly- Streamed live on YouTube?

Guest MattP

If your life is at a point where you actually are prepared to sit and watch the Leamington v Leicester XI friendly on youtube I would seriously advise you to seek out some hobbies or activities to keep you occupied.

If your life is at a point where you actually are prepared to sit and watch the Leamington v Leicester XI friendly on youtube I would seriously advise you to seek out some hobbies or activities to keep you occupied.

thanks for the advice but i for one would like to go.

however i work hard and have 2 small kids. friday is the only day i get home earlier. meaning i get to see them and put them bed.

so any way to still see the game would be welcome on this occasion.

I would watch it, but your statement is still correct. :D

Sorry.

Is there anything else I should know about wanting to watch my Football Club play?

Hobbies like sitting on Foxestalk all day moaning about vegetarians, vegans, pacifists, liberals and Liverpool?

Because that seems just as sad to me.

Guest MattP

Hobbies like sitting on Foxestalk all day moaning about vegetarians, vegans, pacifists, liberals and Liverpool?

Because that seems just as sad to me.

Sad? Good distraction from work actually.

You wont catch me on here on a Friday night.

Sorry.

Is there anything else I should know about wanting to watch my Football Club play?

Don't wear the full kit whilst watching.

Archived