Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Socrates

Leicester City vs AS Monaco Tactical Review

Ahhhh ok .......for one terrible minute there I thought you were the LCFC Messiah !!! 

Phew !!! :pearson:

Haha not a chance I can compete with Big Nigel for that title. Or every other wannabe manager in the ground!

We didn't have our best players out in either half so I'm still on the fence with the systems. They need to be tested with the best players for each position. In a match we have a chance of winning and put 110% into.

I would be amazed if we play a 5-3-2 next week,Pearson had the perfect opportunity to play that system today with in his mind the best eleven to execute it,as he did not he would be foolish to try it next week.

Pearson wouldn't know how to approach eating a ham sandwich.

The approach would be different for each half but neither would get the job done. Any onlookers would be expecting too much and the bread would soon be made a scapegoat and sent out on loan.

I suspect 3-5-2 may be more of a formation away from home, as it suits a more counter attacking/frustrating approach which we failed to execute away from home last year (hence the terrible away record). Then I guess and hope 4-4-2 at home with all the attacking mindedness of the first half of the season where we destroyed teams (a bit too hopeful I know)

Not sure why people are analysing the tactical merits and deficiencies against a team that was far superior to us in every department. I thought we were ok in the first half but if a 3-5-2 is the way forward the delivery into the box needs to be a hell of a lot better.

Archived