Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

MASSIVE FAVOUR

Hey lads, as some of you may have seen I'm looking at making the trip over in January and February.

I'm looking at going to the Leeds and Forest Away games.

Of course it's going to be hard for me to get tickets, but I was wondering if and of you lovely STHs would be able to get me one when they come out.

I would more than pay for my ticket, just don't want to miss out!

Cheers guys

I can't see you struggling to get a Leeds away ticket mate not at the price they charge. I would imagine you would be able to get a Forest one to. they normally make it to general sale apart from last season for obvious reasons

No chance that F****t would reach general sale we are only getting 2,000 tickets odd.

We only got 2000 because it was the game that could of got them in the play-offs. They wanted as many home fans as possible and as few of us as possible 

I can't see you struggling to get a Leeds away ticket mate not at the price they charge. I would imagine you would be able to get a Forest one to. they normally make it to general sale apart from last season for obvious reasons

Was told by Jim at the Fanzone to be wary that they might not make it to general sale because of the demand for both of the games.

You can use my reference numbers I'd imagine

I would love you to bits and owe you a pint or 10.

We only got 2000 because it was the game that could of got them in the play-offs. They wanted as many home fans as possible and as few of us as possible 

Forest are only allocating 2,000 away tickets for all games from this season cause they've moved the away section to the top tier which is obviously smaller.

Forest are only allocating 2,000 away tickets for all games from this season cause they've moved the away section to the top tier which is obviously smaller.

Away fans are still in the lower Bridgford tier, blocks W and X. Basically half the stand as they have season ticket holders in the other blocks towards their main stand where the dug outs are.

I'm pretty sure, the clubs that take fewer away fans are usually in the top tier anyway. Clubs like ourselves, Derby, Leeds etc should have no problem as promised land says above.

lol it's not, mate. Just an allusion as to how expensive Leeds tickets can be.

I nipped onto their OS today to see what they're charging and what Leics are charging them in our away end, £28 BTW at the KP.

The point of my post is they play at Portman Road after us, away prices are £37 for Leeds!

Ipswich are just as bad if not worse than Leeds for ripping fans off. £37 for a day out in Suffolk, can't wait.

Archived