Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football League Show 2013/2014

• 3 weeks later...

Could they bum derby and will Hughes in particular anymore. ?? Didn't even speak to Pearson.!

THIS.

Will Hughes was gash but after the game, Clem was stil 'oh his pass selection eh? Eh?'

Would have been nice to have heard from at least someone from our side!!

'Clem' went to Derby to see how things were going on at Derby. We were merely the opponents; we weren't the focus of the feature at all. They were there to see how Clough was doing and to admire how brilliant Will Hughes is (and how badly he did in his A-Levels, judging by his reluctance to say what he got).

We'll have one of these during the course of the season, and our opponents that day will be the same; they won't get mentioned at all during the pre and post match fodder, but talked about during he voiced-over report.

Hopefully when that happens there will be an equal outcry from everyone that they were ignored over the 'bumming' of us.

McManaman "not that sort of player"

Yeah. :dry:

Unlucky to get red my arse; if a tackle requires a run-up, you're going to have problems.

What was Coyle's problem with Ian Harte as well, couldn't work it out?

'Clem' went to Derby to see how things were going on at Derby. We were merely the opponents; we weren't the focus of the feature at all. They were there to see how Clough was doing and to admire how brilliant Will Hughes is (and how badly he did in his A-Levels, judging by his reluctance to say what he got).

We'll have one of these during the course of the season, and our opponents that day will be the same; they won't get mentioned at all during the pre and post match fodder, but talked about during he voiced-over report.

Hopefully when that happens there will be an equal outcry from everyone that they were ignored over the 'bumming' of us.

Not strictly true, most of the time the opposition manager does get an interview, and I'm sure he would have if he was Harry Redknapp.

But the thing that annoyed me was that the report was extremely biased, it was done in a pro-Derby tone and suggested they were unlucky. When actually, they created very, very little and we dealt with them well.

'A second would have flattered Leicester'. Well, no, not if you were watching the first half it wouldn't.

Unlucky to get red my arse; if a tackle requires a run-up, you're going to have problems.

What was Coyle's problem with Ian Harte as well, couldn't work it out?

I suppose he made the mistake of questioning why a player might jump two-footed into a tackle with studs up knowing how dangerous such a tackle/assault could be. Silly Ian, he's learnt his lesson now.

I get bored of this "got the ball" justification use as well. As if that makes it acceptable to take a hack at another player's leg.

Archived