Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

92 Live: Leicester City

Around 5 minutes in, Rob Dorset asks a question solely about transfers and Nigel's face drops lol.

Fairly standard Pearson interview, though - didn't give much away! But some grins and smiles. Bloody miserable Nige, eh?

It's because when he deals with national press, he deals with proper journalists. When he deals with RL, he deals with an ex-apprentice contestant who hasn't got a clue about being a journalist.

And his views on My Little Pony are atrocious! 

If Pearson thinks we don't need any new players or that the squad is good enough then we've got big problems before the season even starts!

Why? Try to look away from our lack of signings. We've managed to keep the entire squad that were here last year and not just bent over for the likes of Hull and Forest chasing key players. One year on, and all these players know each other's playing styles better and after our cruel end to last season, I'm sure the players are more than motivated to put it right. The fact that we don't have a billion new players (Forest, Watford) that need to gel, then we might just have a great start, and hopefully push on from there. I'm sure the players will be determined not to throw it away like last year too. Another thing, if James stays fit and continues his form from the back end of last season, then I'm quite certain we will be better than last year.

I'm optimistic and I can't wait for tomorrow.

If Pearson thinks we don't need any new players or that the squad is good enough then we've got big problems before the season even starts!

the same (young) side did fight there way to the top last season playing quality football with a bit more consistency and with more experience this year can't see why you don't think they can do it again ? Not saying I wouldn't like the odd signing just amazed how some people think we're such a bad team??

If Pearson thinks we don't need any new players or that the squad is good enough then we've got big problems before the season even starts!

He doesn't think that, I'm sure he'd love to add some more players but he can't.

If he knows we can't get anyone in for the time being he's not going to let the squad and fans know he doesn't think they're good enough is he?

the same (young) side did fight there way to the top last season playing quality football with a bit more consistency and with more experience this year can't see why you don't think they can do it again ? Not saying I wouldn't like the odd signing just amazed how some people think we're such a bad team??

the problem is our starting eleven is quite good but we have no strength in depth. We have no competition upfront so Nugent and Wood both no they'll start if fit. And we need a bully in midfield because as soon as teams play 5 in the middle they walk straight though us we've not got a player who can do that. So for me nothing has changed from last season.

I know this question may answer itself. But will ffp affect our capability in the loan market?

We'll still have to pay their wages so, yes. There's always a chance we could do what Cardiff did a couple of years ago and get premiership players in and only pay a small fraction of their wages though.

This is a wait and see what happens situation at the moment

We'll still have to pay their wages so, yes. There's always a chance we could do what Cardiff did a couple of years ago and get premiership players in and only pay a small fraction of their wages though.

This is a wait and see what happens situation at the moment

Yeah definitely, cheers. I'm hoping we still have some cash left because while I'm happy with the team I do still think we need strengtheng like Dannythefox has already said.

I've not considered it before, but he actually looks quite charismatic in a strong laconic sort of way .

(A bit like Gary Cooper )

Not sure why they thought we wanted to keep seeing footage of the flippin helicopter though.

It's because when he deals with national press, he deals with proper journalists. When he deals with RL, he deals with an ex-apprentice contestant who hasn't got a clue about being a journalist.

With ambitions above his station that he looks to fuel by trying to whip up scandal that he hopes will get picked up by the national media.

Archived