Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Why Do People On Here Just Want To Slag Us Off

40 years doesn't come into as it's more of a modern thing. But it's there. 

Even I our own fans know it I was at one game in the kop when we were singing "There's only one Nigel Pearson" and some bloke yelled out, "Yeah, but only when we're winning" after it had finished.  :dunno:

We are no more fickle than any club and no more fickle than society in general. We've not become more fickle, we've not become less fickle it's just thanks to 0 and 1's on the internet you can create echo chambers which merely amplify the white noise of fan chatter.

Do you want to read what I've actually wrote?

Or is not aimed at me, I'm confused now as you've 1+ the post and then gone off on one lol

Get what you mean that was to others not you as I agreed with what you said.

We are no more fickle than any club and no more fickle than society in general. We've not become more fickle, we've not become less fickle it's just thanks to 0 and 1's on the internet you can create echo chambers which merely amplify the white noise of fan chatter.

Nah it's the King Power as well, and I go to plenty of other stadiums every year. We have got worse, much worse, we're actually infuriating to listen to.

Just my opinion though

Hob Nobs, or will digestives do?

I was thinking maybe a cake for after, something like a Jamaican Ginger cake which wouldn't require much chewing (incase teeth get lost or jaws bruised).

Only one answer to that one.

You may want to get soup for after as you will be able to drink it through a straw now chewing at all. :)

I would say we are Mike.

In a league we would be third.

Joint top and points clear of us would be     WHam and THFC.

And the gunners would be behind us on GD

Do you ever listen to TS radio and here that lot go on ffs. lol

Nah it's the King Power as well, and I go to plenty of other stadiums every year. We have got worse, much worse, we're actually infuriating to listen to.

Just my opinion though

You did say we are renound countrywide for being fickle??? .... Like i said, I've never heard any fan of any other club ever call us fickle ....  I'm really curious why you think that - what teams do the people you quote support??

You did say we are renound countrywide for being fickle??? .... Like i said, I've never heard any fan of any other club ever call us fickle ....  I'm really curious why you think that - what teams do the people you quote support??

Plenty of different teams, loads, half the Premier League a probably about 10 Championship clubs, Coventry, Swindon, loads of them. 

Maybe country wide is a bit over the top I'll re word it anybody or anybody who knows someone who has ever been subjected to a Leicester City game in the past 10 years whilst sitting with Leicester City fans when their losing a game.

Actually anyone who's ever herd overheard some of the OTT conversations some city fans have in the pub as well. One lad I was having a pint with last year overheard two of our fans talking last season and I quote "**** me your fans are idiots, you'd of thought you were 24th not 4th" You can guess what they were talking about, Pearson had to go and we were the worst team in the league etc etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As I've said before, when logging on here, open your eyes, look around you, what do you see? Now try and go to some other boards and look at them, big difference. 

Plenty of different teams, loads, half the Premier League a probably about 10 Championship clubs, Coventry, Swindon, loads of them. 

Maybe country wide is a bit over the top I'll re word it anybody or anybody who knows someone who has ever been subjected to a Leicester City game in the past 10 years whilst sitting with Leicester City fans when their losing a game.

Actually anyone who's ever herd overheard some of the OTT conversations some city fans have in the pub as well. One lad I was having a pint with last year overheard two of our fans talking last season and I quote "**** me your fans are idiots, you'd of thought you were 24th not 4th" You can guess what they were talking about, Pearson had to go and we were the worst team in the league etc etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As I've said before, when logging on here, open your eyes, look around you, what do you see? Now try and go to some other boards and look at them, big difference. 

I think the nature of this board is unique (in the fact that it's stopped being an LCFC forum and has become a "Big Nige, Love him or hate him, discuss" forum ..... But i don't think we're unique or exceptional in anyway as football fans ..... In fact I think we're bang average to be honest .....

We moan when losing and go over the top when winning ..... Just like every other set of fans countrywide, no, globally. 

I have plenty of mates that support other teams and if they thought we had a reputation for anything they'd have quickly made sure I got a ribbing for it. It's just not something I've heard at all.

nail, head, hit.

I can't judge other forums or clubs accurately as I'm not on them enough. But at the ground I've honestly never encountered such negativity. And before people blame Pearson (and they will), it's aimed at management and players alike.

To be second in the league and just be sat around people bitching and moaning from start to finish is a new experience for me.

If we are doing badly I will curse and grumble as much as the next man, but some of the stuff is just completely corrosive and does nobody any good, no matter how much certain people would like you to think it does.

The clue is in the name, supporters. In my experience encouragement will get you further than abuse. People should leave the bitching and moaning until they get in the pub.

I can't judge other forums or clubs accurately as I'm not on them enough. But at the ground I've honestly never encountered such negativity. And before people blame Pearson (and they will), it's aimed at management and players alike.

To be second in the league and just be sat around people bitching and moaning from start to finish is a new experience for me.

If we are doing badly I will curse and grumble as much as the next man, but some of the stuff is just completely corrosive and does nobody any good, no matter how much certain people would like you to think it does.

The clue is in the name, supporters. In my experience encouragement will get you further than abuse. People should leave the bitching and moaning until they get in the pub.

Isn't this the pub for people who can't or don't go to the pub

Isn't this the pub for people who can't or don't go to the pub

I don't believe I've ever said people can't voice your opinion in here, but like in the pub you will get people that disagree with you... it's just slightly less likely to end in violence and a dirty kebab on the way home on here.

Archived