Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Why Do People On Here Just Want To Slag Us Off

As we are all supposed fans why do so many slag off our manager club and players.

Why can't we wait and see what happens first.

Yesterday fans (supposed) were calling for NP's head before kick off.

He picked his team and won why was he not backed.

Had we lost fair enough but we did'nt.

why is it a problem we have not signed anyone.

We had a shit run last year and managed a play off spot.

Are you really fans or trolls be big enough to admit it.

If your a fan why can't you back us on the first match of the season FFS.

Last season I followed the matchday threads and it was pretty awful the way some fans were talking regards what you are saying.

To be honest, yesterday I posted in the matchday thread in that manner purely as a mechanism to cope with the over the top negativity and it worked. I was less frustrated, pissed off and was a lot calmer during the first half and then felt obviously fantastic during the second half.

No idea if people do the same as me but whether that counts as trolling I dont know but it was certainly better than last seasons experience.

As we are all supposed fans why do so many slag off our manager club and players.

Oh shut up Welly!

lol

That's a shit poem. Doesn't even ****ing rhyme.

because it appears on here on a high proportion of the members are young and have been brought up in an era where when you want something it should be instant, ie, credit cards etc for when you want to buy something. in my younger days if you wanted something you had to save up for it. likewise following city, I appreciate we are building something for the future but the kids on her want 'right here, right now'

It's another I don't like the moaners so I'm going to moan about them thread! 

:celebrate:

No it's not we all have a point but match day should we not be behind the team whatever.

And we did win FFS give it the big one when we loose.

But FFS support us match day whatever.

Because fans do what fans do, nothing unique to Leicester, and nothing wrong with a good moan on FT, when things don't go are way (at the ground in the ear shot of players different).

If you went on any match threads on any fans forums, people will moan, critise the managers decision etc, etc.

Out of interest I looked at boro's match thread, they are pretty much the same as us, started well last season, blew it, got a manager that divides fans opinions, and guess what they moaned.

To much is being made of fans being critical, 'negative', fans will always moan, doesn't make them any less of a supporter than those who always think things are rosy at the club, opinions differ.

Barring a few, alot of the criticism ( moaning in some eyes), has been constructive and warranted, so over to Nigel and the boys to give us ALL something to cheer about.

It's another I don't like the moaners so I'm going to moan about them thread! 

:celebrate:

This is true, I'm sick of these threads that are just indirect pops at the posters who have a different opinion to yours (and mine). Yes they moan but you are just creating another pit of a thread where the usual suspects on both sides will start to slag each other off once again. You have your'e opinion, OP, but why not voice it on one of these:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89601-what-do-people-get-out-of-their-negativity/

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89549-why-do-some-people-actually-dislike-pearson-as-manager/

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89628-the-team-maybe-everyone-would-be-satisfied-with/

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89595-is-pearson-worth-%C2%A31000000-per-year/

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89579-negative-vibes-again-not-even-kicked-off/

because it appears on here on a high proportion of the members are young and have been brought up in an era where when you want something it should be instant, ie, credit cards etc for when you want to buy something. in my younger days if you wanted something you had to save up for it. likewise following city, I appreciate we are building something for the future but the kids on her want 'right here, right now'

Interesting  :unsure:

I'm 18, and don't feel like this applies to me. I've never wanted to see the back of Nige. And I'd be happy to be stuck in the Championship for another 20 years, if in the 20 after that we'd be competing for European spots. (Neither one is more likely than the other btw)

Also, we're currently in our longest period outside the top flight, so for anyone whose had a season ticket for the last 10 straight years or more, I don't blame them for getting impatient. There are a couple of posters who've mentioned that they're bored of the same teams and grounds every bloody year.

I don't fully disagree with you though. For many fans of my age, the years we got into football properly(ish) were being runner-up in the Championship, and the following Premier League season. So yes, there are clearly too many who see the promised land as our God-given right. They aren't the only 'moaners' though.

Have I seen this thread before? Oh right yes i have...fact is, the world is full of idiots and so some of those idiots will be on this forum and therefore we'll have to read their idiotic opinions..there's nowt we can do!

I'd definitely rather the slagging off was done on here than in the ground.

Some people go too far with it and are blatantly doing it for reactions, but I'd say that people have been far more constructive about things recently and that's a good thing.

I think its hilarious the way that some fans think that they deserve loyalty and respect from the players and manager when they get none in return.

Anyone that needs to go to a football game to vent their anger on a team they're meant to "support" has issues.

Its counterproductive

I think it is to some extent venting frustration, especially on match days, I understand those on match days who write "We're shit" when we concede, or are playing shit, but I don't understand those that build themselves up for match day by slagging us off, if I thought what some people on here think pre-match I wouldn't go to a single game, I wouldn't even bother listening on the radio. 

Good post, the amount of negativity on here at times is unbearable especially FIRST game into the season, heck people we're even writing us off after a few pre season friendly's.

I think we can clearly put these fans into a  category which is either.

A) Age range of 8 - 16.

B) Have never had a season ticket.

C) Only turn up to big matches

D) Never been to an away match in there life

E) Have a secret love for a big club like United.

F) Twitter Trolls.

Please stop with the threads about the moaners. People like to moan and always will do for whatever reason. If you cater to the need they have of a reaction they will continue, treat them like naughty kids, ignore them until they behave.

Pearson is an astute bloke who knows his football. The Thai owners are billionaire business men who know what they are doing fiscally. Neither will take into account the mad rantings of nutters when it comes to their jobs and business interests.

The weekend game - we played rubbish in the first half, much better in the second, we won and took home three points...job done. No prizes for the next moan either.........what eleven are we playing in the cup?

Good post, the amount of negativity on here at times is unbearable especially FIRST game into the season, heck people we're even writing us off after a few pre season friendly's.

I think we can clearly put these fans into a category which is either.

A) IQ of 8 - 16.

B) Have never had a season ticket.

C) Only turn up to big matches

D) Never been to an away match in there life

E) Have a secret love for a big club like United.

F) Twitter Trolls.

Fixed.

Please stop with the threads about the moaners. People like to moan and always will do for whatever reason. If you cater to the need they have of a reaction they will continue, treat them like naughty kids, ignore them until they behave.

Pearson is an astute bloke who knows his football. The Thai owners are billionaire business men who know what they are doing fiscally. Neither will take into account the mad rantings of nutters when it comes to their jobs and business interests.

The weekend game - we played rubbish in the first half, much better in the second, we won and took home three points...job done. No prizes for the next moan either.........what eleven are we playing in the cup?

Completely agree with this... they just need to be ignored! I heard shouts of "Pearson out", "Vardy get off f***ing the pitch" and the most annoying "3-5-2 doesn't work" at Middlesbrough and just had to bite my tongue through-out the match.

We'v got to be careful though as by the look of Drinkwater's celebration the negativity is starting to get on the nerves of the players too... 

We need to get behind the whole team and Pearson if we're ever going to succeed! I'm hoping the idiots are the minority so we just need to drown out their non-sense.

Archived