Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Nigel Pearson absolutely hates Ian Stringer!

yes and a big leicester supporter.statement or not just stop your moaning about stringer and get your head out your arse. your not always right and your no god like person like some on here think you are

Ha ha... look you were the one who chimed in banging on about me not being right about Wood (when I'd not even mentioned him). It's not my fault I was right (even though i'd not said a thing about it) which is a first.

Ha ha... look you were the one who chimed in banging on about me not being right about Wood (when I'd not even mentioned him). It's not my fault I was right (even though i'd not said a thing about it) which is a first.

i am not just talking about the wood interview i am talking about your posts in generally in the past and in the future no doubt

i am not just talking about the wood interview i am talking about your posts in generally in the past and in the future no doubt

Well if people like you continue to make me right by making outlandish statements what can I do about it. You made yourself look silly, and are doing so again by lashing out.

so this thread as turned into if you don't love pearson **** off . im not a stringer fan but he asks the questions most loyal leicester fans would like to here and would like a answer to . yes i said loyal goodbye

I thought the thread was just another outlet for Pearson bashers, the people crying into their beer last Saturday night after we dispatched Mboro.

Two facts:

1) Pearson interviews just fine but keeps his cards close to his chest, a style that not everyone likes but that's how he is. It's not like he's doing a Fergie and banning various journos every other week.

2) Stringer is a cock.

Our worst after match interviews were by far from Pleat.

He never even we to our games we could loose 5-0 and be over ran and he would say we was unlucky not to get a point out of the game.

On Stringer I bet even his mum cringes when he opens his mouth.

Hate to burst your bubble but even a club like Man Utd and their huge capacity get Just over 30% of their income from the fans, the rest is from commercial and tv money. There are managers all the time who send out their assistants to do interviews for them. Pearson is paid directly by the owners of the club and is accountable to them.

The TV license money, which is a tax in all but name, is paid directly by us.

If the fans didnt turn up to matches because of NP what would happen to him? If it wasn't for fans turning up to the matches there wouldn't be a club look at cov

If the fans didnt turn up to matches because of NP what would happen to him? If it wasn't for fans turning up to the matches there wouldn't be a club look at cov

ah yes. a hypothetical situatioj to try and prove your point. well done.

That still doesn't mean we pay his wages and it still doesn't mean he has to turn up to interviews and it certainly doesn't mean he has to put up with stringers mongy questions!

lol

ah yes. a hypothetical situatioj to try and prove your point. well done.

That still doesn't mean we pay his wages and it still doesn't mean he has to turn up to interviews and it certainly doesn't mean he has to put up with stringers mongy questions!

lol

No it's common sense we keep NP in a job and keep the club afloat with tickets whether we pay for everything or not, we are customers at the end of the day

Archived