Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Blackpool Away 21st September - including pub and hotel chat

I think some people are confused with the whole system.

They told me and my dad we've got different amount of points, although we both go to games together! I don't even know how that works.

I totally understand the system, but just confused as to why she told me to ring up again today instead of Friday..

Every away game is unreserved. I had some of the worst seats for Hull away last season, front row directly behind the goal, moved because I wanted to watch the game.

Only difficulty is when it's sold out but even then I'm not fussed about having a few more people in a row.

Yeah okay, but I mean officially unreserved. Both times i've been in the new stand it's ended up being sit where you like. Sort of makes the 'executive seating' extra quid seem like a bit of a scam!

Where do the Ausden Clark busses pick you up from exactly? Its just its abround £8 cheaper than Foxes Travel

Burnmoor Street, outside where the Halftime Orange is/was.

Used it for Carlisle and Charlton. Cheaper and much better. Really good laugh actually.

Yeah okay, but I mean officially unreserved. Both times i've been in the new stand it's ended up being sit where you like. Sort of makes the 'executive seating' extra quid seem like a bit of a scam!

Yeah it is a bit lol

It doesn't say it's officially unreserved but like I say no-one's going to moan if you move to another seat.

Archived