Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Blackpool Away 21st September - including pub and hotel chat

It will be unreserved seating most probably like it was last season so if your with a group of friends or family be sure to get into the ground early to guarantee you'll all sit together.

No good for me I will be in the pub for as long as possible!

It will be unreserved seating most probably like it was last season so if your with a group of friends or family be sure to get into the ground early to guarantee you'll all sit together.

If it's like last season, you find seats wherever you can, and there won't be any sitting > everyone stood.

Just been down and sorted my tickets out. About 200 left the girl said and only seats available together are in the executive seats.

Which aren't very executive! You just get a padded seat. Still the same view.

Last season it was unreserved when we got in the ground and the people who paid the extra £1 were having a moan (rightly so in principle I guess) about it.

If it's like last season, you find seats wherever you can, and there won't be any sitting > everyone stood.

Around 90% stood. I was typically in the small section that did sit in the 'executive seats'

Relieved to have sorted mine this morning.

Yeah I stood for the whole game too, but where I was standing the row beneath where they had sectioned a row off with netting the stewards were telling everyone to sit down which was ignored obliviously as most of the rows in-front were all standing so we wouldn't of been able to see. The stewards then started picking on young lads and kicking them out for it, the wankers,

I'll be standing again though,  :scarf:

Bert was there really need to close that thread? This one is more about ticket sales. Since it is about sold out people aren't going to be paying much attention to it anymore.

I posted another thread for specific discussion about the day itself, hoping that more people would see it and share their info.

Bert was there really need to close that thread? This one is more about ticket sales. Since it is about sold out people aren't going to be paying much attention to it anymore.

I posted another thread for specific discussion about the day itself, hoping that more people would see it and share their info.

Yep, this is the thread to discuss all things Blackpool away, not just tickets. Read the third page, there's pub chat on there.

Archived