Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Blackpool Away 21st September - including pub and hotel chat

I think it just would mean more people would see it on the front page and get involved with pre-match chat and hopefully get people more excited about it.

How can you not be excited for a weekend in Blackpool.................. :w00t:  lol

:beer:  :cheers:

What difference does that make?

Because if there was a separate thread more people will see it, more people read it and more people will post the sort of specific things I want to know.

The real question is would it really hurt the ticket news and travel section to have another thread on Blackpool? It wouldn't, and it would be more useful to me and a more interesting discussion thread for everyone else. 

Since you've deleted it I'll post it again at some point on the main forum.

Because if there was a separate thread more people will see it, more people read it and more people will post the sort of specific things I want to know.

The real question is would it really hurt the ticket news and travel section to have another thread on Blackpool? It wouldn't, and it would be more useful to me and a more interesting discussion thread for everyone else. 

Since you've deleted it I'll post it again at some point on the main forum.

It's the most talked about thread under the stickies - what kind of people aren't gonna see it. We've never had two separate threads for other games, why this one?

The real question is do we really need another thread to clog up the forum when there's a perfectly good one available?

So we're clogging up this thread discussing the need/no need of another thread lol

Might be worth creating a single thread for 'Pubs for Away games' that can be used to discuss pubs for each away game.

That's a fair shout I suppose.

Come on michael its a dump lol

Eh what happened to you at Charlton? Heard on the grapevine!

Anyway my original messahe here was that a mate of mine had an adult ticket spare he wanted 20 quid for it.

I was being sarcastic to be fair pal lol

It's the most talked about thread under the stickies - what kind of people aren't gonna see it. We've never had two separate threads for other games, why this one?

The real question is do we really need another thread to clog up the forum when there's a perfectly good one available?

One more thread is hardly clogging it up is it?

You're not getting it are you, fewer people will read this regardless of whether it's at the top or not. A lot of people who have already read it will have seen it's content and won't be interested in reading ticket chit chat again.

Plans for the day out are a separate issue to that and a dedicated thread would be useful and interesting.

Went in the Manchester, 2 seasons ago before the Wednesday night game. Was about 10 people in there, all City fans, and they were playing Leicester songs. Didn't manage to get there last year.

Going to try head there this year, but we've got a 16 yeard old with us so not sure how strict they are with ages. Might nip in the Castle opposite Coral Island for a laugh too lol  

Archived