Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Blackpool Away 21st September - including pub and hotel chat

Does this fixture normally make general sale? I want to bring 3 non STH's so have to wait for the tickets, just wondering if there's a good chance of getting them on general sale. 

What's the highest row at Blackpool? Got tickets earlier asked for high as possible and was given row G?

It was unreserved last season if I remember rightly, there aren't that many rows though so I'm guessing that's about the middle 

Going to try and do this one. Has to be a night out in Shenanigans afterwards.

lol

As long as you don't head into the Tower Lounge. There be monsters.

The Manchester pub last year had some absolute scenes.

Serious work from the DJ after the game. Kasabian/Achy Breaky Heart/Stone Roses/The Smiths/Oasis, what more could you ask for?

What's the highest row at Blackpool? Got tickets earlier asked for high as possible and was given row G?

Got mine today and did the same, got row J.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that you can go to any other event in England and chose where you sit (availability allowing) yet you want to go to a football match and you have no choice in where you get to watch that event from despite paying as much, if not more, money to attend?

We always ask for as high back as possible a) because we like to stand and there's greater chance the further back you are and b) because we hate the vantage point of being lower down. We were on the second row at Derby and it was awful, had no idea we'd scored until the crowd reacted as you were trying to look through bodies and legs to see what was going on up the other end.

Got mine today and did the same, got row J.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that you can go to any other event in England and chose where you sit (availability allowing) yet you want to go to a football match and you have no choice in where you get to watch that event from despite paying as much, if not more, money to attend?

Try the Olympics last year, no idea where we were until weeks before the event when the tickets arrived, turned out a good spot, corner seats at Wimbledon on Court 1 on the same level as the exit and on the end of the row,so getting beers between matches was a doddle.

Buy tickets for an event at Nottingham arena you only get block choice, most places are like that so they fill blocks up from one end to the other and don't get odd couples sat here and there when the place is half empty, Wembley is like it too. Plus it cuts down on single empty seats everywhere.

Archived