Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Blackpool Away 21st September - including pub and hotel chat

Row J for me too :). The lad on the till asked me where I wanted to sit, I didn't even have to mention it. So I just said highest possible and got J.

I asked how many were sold and he just said we've only got a couple of hundred left, and that they were selling well.

Oh well I may have forgotten or not activated yet then  :facepalm:

EDIT- Sorted I'm on and can purchase them now! Can't choose where I want to sit but it says two different seats for when I go and buy for me and a mate?

Well it would say 2 different seats for you and your mate you can't sit on each others knee.

Went in yesterday to get mine, apparently one of my mates didn't have the priority even though he went in with the stubs - looks like they never recorded it properly! Woman in the ticket office said there were 'loads left, will easily get them on Thursday'. Will be fuming if I don't now.

Rang up earlier but because I don't have 5+ point on the system, however she told me to ring back tomorrow? Even though it says that all other STHs can't get them till Friday? Am I missing the point?

I think some people are confused with the whole system.

They told me and my dad we've got different amount of points, although we both go to games together! I don't even know how that works.

Archived