Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

No Ben Marshall?

A worrying example of the kind of dramatic backwards steps our young players often seem to make as they develop under Pearson. Obviously an attack minded player too which puts him in the unfortunate position of being the type of player Pearson doesn't think he needs. If we insist on persisting with this appalling 8-0-2 formation then I can't see him getting much of a chance.

To think that some on here last season, were comparing Marshall, favourably, with Tom Ince..

Marshall needs to break thru into this team or I fear he may slip away.

You're right. First half of last season he was playing very well, and ever since has just drifted out of sight.

A worrying example of the kind of dramatic backwards steps our young players often seem to make as they develop under Pearson. Obviously an attack minded player too which puts him in the unfortunate position of being the type of player Pearson doesn't think he needs. If we insist on persisting with this appalling 8-0-2 formation then I can't see him getting much of a chance.

'being the type of player Pearaon doesn't think he needs'

Makes you wonder why Pearson signed him and Knockaert then, doesn't it?

A woman I was sharing a bed with a few nights ago said I was screaming in my sleep and all I kept saying was 'Men Barshall'. It has only just occurred to me it was secret code for Ben Marshall. Not sure what the dream was but i did wake up with sticky pants.

:D I love you TBJS

You all bang on about Ben Marshall, where is Benny boy.

Yet you all forget about Paul Gallagher.

Disrespectful the lot of you.

Or perhaps people see more potential in Marshall. Use your head kingy. Or is this some obtuse banter I'm not aware of?

Archived