Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

No Ben Marshall?

He played for the U21s against Matlock last Thursday. He was the most talented man on the pitch, but didn't look to be putting in lots of effort. Hard to judge whether he was disinterested or holding back because of injury concerns.

:o

I'd play him and Knockaert behind Wood on Saturday. Just get the defence not to hoof the ball and give the ball to them at every opportunity and they'll feed balls in for Wood how he likes them for fun.

Totally agree... The thing that frustrates me (and everyone I think) is that we seem to play a long ball to Wood when he plays. It doesn't work, he isn't that sort of player. He need's the ball played into feet, look at last season and his goals against Palace, Huddersfield and Bristol City, they were all like that on the floor.

I'd play him and Knockaert behind Wood on Saturday. Just get the defence not to hoof the ball and give the ball to them at every opportunity and they'll feed balls in for Wood how he likes them for fun.

This would be fantastic, but with NIge its never gonna happen, will still be nugent and vardy with the main flair players on the bench

I've heard that Pearson's daughters big white trainers tried to headbutt St.Ledger but he was late so they headbutted Marshall instead and then he got impaled by Vardy's first touch.

Archived