Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY NIGE.

Thankyou for your prompt reply,I feel a bit of a fool now for doubting your Animal Welfare standards .please find attached a purchase order for some Zingari sports gazelles as I had ordered some from Adidas only to find these were fakes and not made from gazelles at all.Someone at Adidas is for the high jump if you can excuse the pun.

I’m afraid Zingari Sports no longer deal in gazelles as many customers found them cute and cuddly.  
We believe this may be a result of them mistakenly believing gazelles to be the same sort of animal as Bambi in the Disney film of the same name
We have to take into account customer feelings and stupidity therefore we now use South American Tapirs as a more than adequate replacement .
Do you wish to order a pair of Zingari Tapirs ?  

I think I'll get a cheap pair of trainers from ASDA and paper mache them until the origial soles at least 3 inches off the the ground.

If I add a couple of layers everyday, they might be ready for Halloween.

Archived