Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY NIGE.

Right this sounds gay as ****. I remember the first game back after his return, beat Palace 3 nil and Gally had scored those two goals. Driving home listening to his usual dour post match interview I couldnt stop smiling and even feeling 'warm' inside. We had our man back. The one manager I thought and still think is capable of getting us to where we all want to be.

Happy birthday nige! Top man!

How many parrots lost their lives making those Zingari?this is outrageous ,I might put this in my animal rights thread.All my love Ozleicester xxxx

Please be assured that Zingari Sports takes animal welfare very seriously and never use parrots or any of the  cuddly cute or attractive animal species in any of our fine products. 

We only use creepy crawly things like snakes lizards and crocodiles in our range of luxury sports footwear.

This particular range is made from carefully selected Madagascan Chameleon chosen for its suppleness and rarity.
The fortunate few are fed varying amounts of LSD  and kept in carefully lit kaleidoscopic rooms until the skins are just right for our discerning customers, each one unique in design .

I hope this answers your questions and concerns,  and also serves to quell any more  rumours which  may dealt with by our legal department in future. 

Please be assured that Zingari Sports takes animal welfare very seriously and never use parrots or any of the  cuddly cute or attractive animal species in any of our fine products. 

We only use creepy crawly things like snakes lizards and crocodiles in our range of luxury sports footwear.

This particular range is made from carefully selected Madagascan Chameleon chosen for its suppleness and rarity.

The fortunate few are fed varying amounts of LSD  and kept in carefully lit kaleidoscopic rooms until the skins are just right for our discerning customers, each one unique in design .

I hope this answers your questions and concerns,  and also serves to quell any more  rumours which  may dealt with by our legal department in future.

Thankyou for your prompt reply,I feel a bit of a fool now for doubting your Animal Welfare standards .please find attached a purchase order for some Zingari sports gazelles as I had ordered some from Adidas only to find these were fakes and not made from gazelles at all.Someone at Adidas is for the high jump if you can excuse the pun.

Archived