Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Teams you hate without any justification

F****t

Derby

Stoke

Arsenal

Liverpool

MK Franchise

Watford

Hull

Cardiff

Brum

There's loads of teams I can't stand, but I can justify all of those. The only teams I dislike without having any reason whatsoever are Wolves and Celtic :dunno:

Liverpool are the most sanctimonious, two-faced knobs in the entire world of Football. They prove time and time again that they're mindless ****** hiding behind the "Hillsborough shroud" as I like to call it to justify no end of idiocy, and the media don't have two testicles to rub together and dare call them out on it. I respect Everton fans immensely, having to share a city with their shit.

I have a soft spot for Bradford City, simply for the fact that despite their own horrible stadium disaster, they don't shout about it from the rooftops and use it as an excuse to act like twats. It sickens me that the "96" thing has become some sort of macabre "badge of honour" for those scouse ******.

Southampton but I live about 17 miles from there and I hate their fans, they seem to think their a big club but there not. Also cos until last time we played at st Mary's I'd seen us not score SIX times there. I don't like Wigan either cos their support in the rem was pathetic. Wolves another annoying club. And Leeds obviously.

Crystal Palace. Their fans are fúcking gay bastards who think they invented standing up, singing, banners, every chant ever, balloons etc. Some of them probably think they actually invented football. 

I dont get the millwall hate. I have a soft spot for them since I go a fair bit with my cousin. the fans have a good laugh slagging off opposition players rather than booing their own players on to the pitch after a bad game and moaning when ever someone miss places a pass.

I quite like Millwall. Met a couple of their fans when we played them at the Den last season, decent chat actually.

But it's all personal opinion isn't it. I hate Sheffield Wednesday but other people might not.

Crystal Palace. Their fans are fúcking gay bastards who think they invented standing up, singing, banners, every chant ever, balloons etc. Some of them probably think they actually invented football. 

Great shout.  Don't forget their army of cut-rate whores masquerading as cheerleaders.

Archived