Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Teams you hate without any justification

Guest seanfox778

Leeds - Always want them to lose, don't know why

Millwall

Sheff Utd

Blackpool

Crystal Palace

Hull Tigers

Stoke City

Burnley

Watford

Cardiff City

How can Yeovil have come up twice??? lol

I think I could justify hating any club, even the ones I hate temporarily. It's always something to do with their fans, or their players, or past results against us where I've felt robbed etc.

Millwall

Sheff Utd

Blackpool

Crystal Palace

Hull Tigers

Stoke City

Burnley

Watford

Cardiff City

agree with all these and Wigan but I really hate Burnley and for no good reason

Millwall

Sheff Utd

Blackpool

Crystal Palace

Hull Tigers

Stoke City

Burnley

Watford

Cardiff City

haha, now that's what I'm talking about. good lad! Agree with you on Millwall as well forgot them off my initial list, even if they weren't scummy thugs with a penchant for beating us i'd have an irrational hate towards them

Wigan.

Admittedly I was pleased to see them win the FA Cup over Man City but it just seems that all the comparative success Wigan have had is wasted on such a crap town where football is a distant second to rugby league.

I know it's a small place but their attendances are pathetic - just winds me up when there are numerous clubs / fans who would kill for the success they've had and they still play most home games in a half empty stadium.

You've not done anything up upset me yet to be added to the list.

Despite most of the forum constantly taking the p!ss about your financial situation?

You're a real warrior Lamby.

- All the cockney teams, especially the bigger ones. They have the media eating out of their hands, and their shite players seem to get massively overhyped [see 'Scotty' Parker]. Also usually have quiet, moany, fickle support that clog up radio phone in shows [spurs and Arsenal especially]

- Most 'family' clubs. The kind of clubs who get to a play off final and send tickets back because they can't sell them. The type of clubs who play goal music. These are the clubs who sing that 'we love, we love, we love you' chant, and basically have the same generic, humming type songs, - your Watfords, Readings, Charltons, Crystal Palaces. Just pathetic, tin-pot clubs.

- Everybody north of Nottingham. Everybody south of Northampton.

- Barcelona. Too pretentious. Barcelona are the geek at school who gets straight As, brags about it, then cries to the teacher and makes a meal out of it when Real Madrid give them a slap on the back of the head.

- Most 'family' clubs. The kind of clubs who get to a play off final and send tickets back because they can't sell them. The type of clubs who play goal music. These are the clubs who sing that 'we love, we love, we love you' chant, and basically have the same generic, humming type songs, - your Watfords, Readings, Charltons, Crystal Palaces. Just pathetic, tin-pot clubs.

We don't use generic songs ;)

We've got a new one:

Since I was young

I followed on

CAFC

The team for me

do, do, do, do, do

You'll hear it next week

Archived