Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Teams you hate without any justification

We don't use generic songs ;)

We've got a new one:

Since I was young

I followed on

CAFC

The team for me

do, do, do, do, do

You'll hear it next week

Yeh, we can't think of any team who sings this lol

I honestly think we were the first club in England to sing it.

I used to hate Fulham, Reading and Wigan for taking up spaces in the Premiership, while classic elevator teams like us suddenly took the elevator the other way, but I kind of cooled down on that hate. Still want Fulham relegated though.

Hate Man U because of their annoying and arrogant fans combined with the constant glory of that team.

Also hate any team managed by Mourinho, so currently Chelsea. I have a hard time with hypocrites and he is the worst. 

Edit: Forgot. I also kind of enjoyed Plymouth's slide down the football league after Foxestalk being invaded by Bittermouth fans when Holloway came in and managed to get us relegated. Now I mostly feel pity towards Plymouth.

Fleckney Primary School.

Actually, there is justification for that. their right back bullied me senseless in a Golden Wonder Cup game circa 1999. Stamped on my toe, it turned black and everything. The shifty duck pond loving twat.

Southampton. Just never have liked them - when I was young they clung on the Premier League status on goal difference with crap players. Plus growing up in Bmth, a lot of football in fans in Dorset look to Southampton, to the detriment of their local side - Bournemouth - and that annoys me!

Portsmouth too - crap nothing side, and that ground is dire.

Archived