Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Teams you hate without any justification

Agree about the justification, I know why I dislike the teams I dislike.

Apart from Stoke. I'd like to nuke them, and I have literally no idea why. It's like a club with a punchable face. It can't help having a punchable face but man I'd love to punch that stupid face.

West ham - there fans are just arsholes!!!!! there club isnt much better. Rob Green didnt help matters!!!!!

Palace - since a kid dont even have a reason for it lol

Chelsea - we hate Nottingham forest, we hate Derby to and CHELSEA! why dont we sing that anymore?

Stoke - a more recent hate of mine more thanx to this site and the great people here pointing out what a pointless club they are lol

Leeds - we all hate Leeds scum!

Wigan - based on there crap support, the rugby town thing is no excuse!

Hull - isnt a hate for the club, just that 1 song which i wont attach the vid for altho its makes us all smile.

Also have a strong hatred of Man City and Newcastle. 

Not football but absolutely loath Red Bull in F1 too, though that is probably because they constantly win and are making it quite boring, that along with a utter German **** they have as a driver.

I dont get the millwall hate. I have a soft spot for them since I go a fair bit with my cousin. the fans have a good laugh slagging off opposition players rather than booing their own players on to the pitch after a bad game and moaning when ever someone miss places a pass.

Cos they're inbred and have no brain cells

usually you know some prat that supports a team you end up hating.

I work in derby and know some of their fans but is one clown that is just about ready to headbut my fist.

Must have been about 2 years ago, we were flying and they were the usual dog sh"t. I never run a guys team down but he went on and on about how shite lcfc were......I asked do you have a tv, a radio or ever read a news paper???? He answered yes to all 3....what a nob lol.

Anyway cherry on the cake.....he predicted a 4-0 win in the televised game with city. Needless to say when I walked and grinned he just told me city are garbage lol.

Might just clonking him next time.

West Ham- "We play on the floor", "Play the West Ham way", "We won the World Cup". Oh shut up. Media loved because most of it supports them.

Average top flight club that doesn't win trophies or plays particularly nice football.

I have justification for most of my hatreds even if they are petty..

Welsh clubs playing in the English league.. Cardiff Swansea even down to Wrexham.

Clubs with more money than sense (when we started spending silly money is when I stopped going to games)

Chelsea man city etc

Teams with arrogant (for no reason) fans

Arsenal in particular, Leeds etc

The more I think about it the more I think I hate most clubs.

Love Leicester.

Don't know why but I like to see Tottenham and Torquay do well.. That's about it

Archived