Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Yeovil Match Thread

What's also pleasing is that it was these sorts of games that caught us out last season. We'd play a top side off the park then lose to the likes of Barnsley. Early days still but if we can iron that out then we're looking good.

Have you seen a doctor about your memory?

lol which one is the post match thread?

First time I've been my laptop today, woke up quite late got in later than expected last night, some motorway near Bristol was closed so we we're detoured. Got back forty minutes later than expected in home at 2:30am.

On the game last night, erm first half i've got to say it was pretty dull from both, once again we tried to walk into the goal! Second half it was more our game, we seem to calm ourselves down a little and got Yeovil panicking that little more. Cracking goal from Dyer, he was pretty dreadful first half but superb in the second, deserved Man of the match for me. Oh and we won another pen again :thumbup:  another perfect pen from Nugent.

On Nugent i felt taking him off was a bit of a mistake, i felt we lost our shape a little. On yeovil i've got to say i expected alot more from them i thought we'd see a bit of a fight from them, they didn't fear me once when they attacked. You can certainly see why there are struggling for goals, credit to there defenders though i felt at times they closed us down well and frustrated us most in the first half. Of course Yeovil did get one and it was a clear pen to be fair, a little clumsy from us.

Overall it was a "job done" performance, nothing special but did the important part which was to get the goals. 

A bit concerning that Vardy still hasn't scored and we missed quite a few chances *cough* should have signed a striker *cough* *cough*

Good atmosphere and turnout from us poor buggers in the rain that once again got snubbed of just one photo from LCFC. 

Archived