Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

I guess Geography isn't your strong point.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

I'm fully aware of the fact that the decisive Hull factor reaches as far as the London area.

And I see that you're still not bothered at all.

Well I am annoyed at people who fail to see the point. However Saturday was still the best day of my Footballing life. I'm sorry you cannot appreciate that.

I appreciate it, but there is only room for one non Leicester City fan on this forum with the capability of causing a stir, now piss off. 

Well I am annoyed at people who fail to see the point. However Saturday was still the best day of my Footballing life. I'm sorry you cannot appreciate that.

I can fully appreciate that you had your best day of your life on Saturday when your team blew a 2-0 lead in what was the biggest game in your club's history as of yet and that you're so happy to share that joy of losing repeatedly with Leicester City fans on a Leicester City board. lol 

How on earth can losing a cup final be the best day of your footballing life? Were you not at the play off final win when Dean Windass got you promoted to Premier League?

Roflolz even. And your so wrapped up in your own teams fortunes that you prefer to talk about Hull City.

I'm flattered I really am.

For one moment, I thought I was in the FA Cup 13/14 thread.

Not sent from any mobile device with a hideous template signature

Archived