Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

Wonder how many Arsenal fans will change their opinion on Wenger now, pretty much every Arsenal fan I know have said in the last year or 2 enough is enough with Wenger.

That isn't my opinion, that is what I have found to be the Arsenal fans I know opinions, this is my with my Arsenal hatred hat off (As much as I can), this is just a general comment, opinion that I have found people I know to have.

To be fair, he has delivered this season, yes there were awful spells but maybe injuries didn't help. They won the cup and are into champions league... maybe you could say for a club like Arsenal that is the minimum. For me he has done a good job and I can see them doing better next season.

Ramsey and Walcott are possibly Arsenal's best players and they were without them pretty much for long periods of the season.

Arsenal need to sort out their sports science and training regimes, it's not a coincidence that their players pick up so many injuries. It seems to be their British players that pick up the most serious injuries which suggests they're thrown in too young and/or playing too much.

I think the way Martinez is managing Barkley is ideal, he's playing him often but not burning him out, Martinez would be choice to replace Roy..

wengers on £8million a year???!!

id want alot more than 1 FA cup in 9 years!!!

Quality is priceless though and he is one of the best managers around getting his team playing the best football regardless of success.

he earns much more than that 8 million for the club through champions league qualification EVERY year alone. not to mention his thrifty spending and selling for profit etc. probably one of the few managers who definitely deserves his money. 

you reckon a man utd manager would survive that long with as little silverware.

Dont get me wrong i like arsenals theory of how they run a club and nite overspending but isn't 8million alot for a manager???

perhaps its the going rate for top managers?

Haha. What an unbelievable day. So proud to be there to watch my team make history.

The ref really was woeful. He barely got a decision right all game. Although he did eventually see through Arsenals plan A to win via Voluntary Simulation Plunge.

Congratulations to Arsenal for the win. However, if they think a win against a team that was predominantly made up of Championship players means they are ready to push on to great things. Then they are sorely mistaken.

Support wise we've now played three teams at Wembley. Bristol City, Sheff Utd and Arsenal. Arsenal we're by far the worst. We barely heard them all game and it felt like the team was having to support the crowd rather than the crowd being the 12th man. Pathetic.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

The ref really was woeful. He barely got a decision right all game. Although he did eventually see through Arsenals plan A to win via Voluntary Simulation Plunge.

arsenal would've won about 15-2 if the ref had given them all the clear penalties, that's not even mentioning the debatable ones they probably should've got too. 

Your wrong. The ref was bad, for both teams.

i'm not. watch it back (if you can bare it) there was 3 or 4 definite, definite penalties and a few more debatable ones. he was shocking all round but the big calls he missed favoured you in the large part. 

If I can bear it? Really? I'll never tire of watching it. I hear you on the penalty shouts. However, you clearly watched the game with the commentary turned up.

Two for starters.Their corner for the second goal should never have been. Fryatt was at one point clear through on goal when flagged for a none existant goal. Plus, their diving around like fairies trying to buy fouls went against them. It's the boys who cried wolf. The ref flagged them as liars and they then paid the price.

If I can bear it? Really? I'll never tire of watching it. I hear you on the penalty shouts. However, you clearly watched the game with the commentary turned up.

Two for starters.Their corner for the second goal should never have been. Fryatt was at one point clear through on goal when flagged for a none existant goal. Plus, their diving around like fairies trying to buy fouls went against them. It's the boys who cried wolf. The ref flagged them as liars and they then paid the price.

Not BT's, Neil Warnock sounded like he was there in his Tiger facepaint the way he was slagging Arsenal off and praising little old Hull and Massive Head Bruce.

Your lot moved the ball forward about 10 yards for the second goal, making it a much more threatening set piece.

Yes it should have been a goal kick for they're second, tough call for the ref though, and yes Fryatt being called back for the foul on Koscielny was a crap call. But there were at least 4 stonewall penalties for Arsenal. Foul on Cazorla, handball by Livermore, another foul on Sanogo I think it was, and I can't remember who the last foul was on. The ref was poor all round for both teams, but if Arsenal hadn't won the cup they could have felt very aggrieved at the ref.

Your lot moved the ball forward about 10 yards for the second goal, making it a much more threatening set piece.

Yes it should have been a goal kick for they're second, tough call for the ref though, and yes Fryatt being called back for the foul on Koscielny was a crap call. But there were at least 4 stonewall penalties for Arsenal. Foul on Cazorla, handball by Livermore, another foul on Sanogo I think it was, and I can't remember who the last foul was on. The ref was poor all round for both teams, but if Arsenal hadn't won the cup they could have felt very aggrieved at the ref.

Agreed. The ref was poor for both teams. I've never said otherwise.

If Arsenal had lost the cup though they would only have had themselves to blame. They played shit and almost got beat by an inferior team. By playing the cvntstrick of trying to buy decisions, they deserved a few against them.

Agreed. The ref was poor for both teams. I've never said otherwise.

If Arsenal had lost the cup though they would only have had themselves to blame. They played shit and almost got beat by an inferior team. By playing the cvntstrick of trying to buy decisions, they deserved a few against them.

THEY HAD 4 STONEWALL PENALTIES TURNED DOWN!!!!!

Stonewall my arse.

Sorry. STONEWALL MY ARSE. There. Is my point more valid now?

I didn't capitalise it to make it more valid, I did it because you seemed to totally ignore the fact I'd mentioned the penalties in my first post. Idiot.

Of course you'll say they weren't stonewall, you support Hull. I've found myself arguing against obvious penalties Leicester have conceded in the past. Fact of the matter is there were very obvious penalties. The handball being the worst.

Yes Arsenal were poor, but when you're denied a lot of chances to score through poor refereeing, then you can feel aggrieved, no matter how shite you played.

I have acknowledged them. Read the thread back. Idiot.

People who try to cheat the ref deserve all the bad luck they get though. I expect you'll feel the same when Leicester are getting cheated out of result by the worlds best players/actors next year.

The Championship really is the best league in the world.

Archived